Store Up to 20% Off!
Players Online: 41.0k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
Badlion Reborn!
Hype for everything EXCEPT the global system & punishment reducers.
PM Link
ranked bedwars is trash af lol
PM Link

Luancool wrote

Today we are implementing a new system on Badlion to give players more options when they get a punishment for breaking the rules. The forgiveness system is a way for players to reduce their punishment times but will only work with punishments that have an un-punishment time. This means you received a temporary mute/ban or you already appealed your punishment and were given an un-punishment time.

LMAO this is basicly selling unbans, kinda dissapointed

Yep. If you asked me a year or two ago if Badlion would ever sell unbans I'd tell you absolutely not, but given the direction the server has been heading the past few months this unfortunately doesn't even surprise me. This truly marks the beginning of the end for Badlion.
PM Link
omg hyped asf

But im still waiting for the badlionClient 2.0 :(
PM Link
Nice Update! :D
PM Link
Hype!
PM Link
Hype!
PM Link
I am loving this new update!! Seems like you guys have worked hard, lets see it pay off!
PM Link
I've always been against unbans being sold. Even in this case, where they're more about shortening the length than simply unbanning. I am just personally not a fan.

Let's be honest though, if a hacker wants to get back on the network badly enough, they'll do it however they can. Even before Badlion was selling these people were coming back on with alts or changing their IP's so they didn't get caught. I honestly don't believe this will make the Network any worse, and in fact the revenue that this will bring in from all the stupid kids using their mom's credit cards can be used for improvements across the network.

PM Link
Hype!
PM Link

BlueManOtti wrote

-snip-

Making immature jokes like that pretty much disqualifies you from any kind of meaningful debate about this topic. Anyway it does not go against the EULA and it’s a ban *reducer* not an immediate unban. The system where you need to appeal is still there. Chill out it’s not that bad.
PM Link

ABCrabb wrote

I've always been against unbans being sold. Even in this case, where they're more about shortening the length than simply unbanning. I am just personally not a fan.

Let's be honest though, if a hacker wants to get back on the network badly enough, they'll do it however they can. Even before Badlion was selling these people were coming back on with alts or changing their IP's so they didn't get caught. I honestly don't believe this will make the Network any worse, and in fact the revenue that this will bring in from all the stupid kids using their mom's credit cards can be used for improvements across the network.

I feel exactly the same. I'm a little skeptical, even a bit disappointed, but it's only really going to have a positive effect.
PM Link
Automatically Deleted
PM Link
Can you please not reset uhc ffa stats? People were working hard for being on the leadorboards… People literally have 20,000 hours in that gamemode.
PM Link
Excitement
PM Link

ElvenKing_ wrote

BlueManOtti wrote...

Making immature jokes like that pretty much disqualifies you from any kind of meaningful debate about this topic. Anyway it does not go against the EULA and it’s a ban *reducer* not an immediate unban. The system where you need to appeal is still there. Chill out it’s not that bad.

Are you talking about the Spongebob meme? I'm sorry if you didn't like my satirical approach to this topic.
I just wanted to light the mood a bit. I think some jokes are always great in debates but if you dislike them I will stop it. (And it's not really fair to categorically disqualify someone from a debate just because you don't like his first approach to the topic.)

Well like I said it's nearly impossible to not get an unban time (but that's probably another topic). And if it's only a ban "reducer" can you answer my original questions? How much does a reducer cost and by how much does it reduces the ban?
PM Link

ElvenKing_ wrote

BlueManOtti wrote...

https://help.mojang.com/customer/en/portal/articles/1590522-minecraft-commercial-use

EULA wrote

Because the Commercial usage guidelines state that you may charge for access to your server only if you make a single charge per person that is the same for everyone, you may not sell “lives” or reduced ban time for hard currency. If you have a single entrance fee for your server, it needs to be the same for all players, including the ones connecting for the first time.
PM Link
Kits like debuff and iron will be even more dead since most people whho played kits like those went for global lol
PM Link
unfortunate how sg isnt one of the blue ladders
PM Link

BlueManOtti wrote

-snip-

yep
PM Link