Store Up to 20% Off!
Players Online: 38.6k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
Badlion Reborn!

Anonymous Quote

Diamond Sword - A really simple Diamond Armor kit without golden apples. All you need to do is fight.

What's the point in this? This is just diamond, and the bow in diamond does next to no damage anyway.
PM Link
Great job Daniel holy
PM Link
THANKS GOODNESS
PM Link
hypekids
PM Link
We would love it if season 12 maps and lobby came back plus I calculated, an average player can play almost double the matches if you remove the 5 second time before the match. Like instant queueing like s12. Would love to see these changes being implemented as the season initially progresses.
PM Link
Nice!
PM Link
:O
PM Link
@BlueManOtti https://gyazo.com/e3331fd891cbe71a32769e6906300c41
PM Link
controversial changes
PM Link

Truly a man of integrity, good on ya lad, I hope to see you with a retired tag.
PM Link

good man!
PM Link
Daniel is probably the best thing that’ll happen to Badlion
PM Link
wow incredible new, hype :D
PM Link
Hypeee!!!
PM Link
it'd be great if badlion could take on the same minigames as the overcast network - it'd bring a ton of new players for sure
PM Link
Looks great
PM Link
noice
PM Link

Luancool wrote

Today we are implementing a new system on Badlion to give players more options when they get a punishment for breaking the rules. The forgiveness system is a way for players to reduce their punishment times but will only work with punishments that have an un-punishment time. This means you received a temporary mute/ban or you already appealed your punishment and were given an un-punishment time.

LMAO this is basicly selling unbans, kinda dissapointed

^ + new global is weird but everything else seems fine for now
PM Link
RİP ARENA PVP :/
PM Link
Just want to remind the Retired Staff here that your ranks are a privilege, and if you act like an idiot I will remove it. Every decision here we make at Badlion is very well thought out and justified with plenty of logic and reason behind it. Everyone is of course entitled to their own opinions on things.
PM Link