Store
Best Badlion Copypastas
Post your Badlion copypastas here!

Another judgement day, another failure. Every time I download the latest clients and hacks, but still nothing. Look I don't want to ruin anyone's game or anything, I don't care about the ELO. I just want to be a part of something, you know? The first Judgement Day I say those names flying on stream, I saw people cheering, and I though, hey, I want that to be me some day. When will it be me?

I'm ArchyBot, and this is my Judgement Day. I work here with my devs and my son, ginie1. Everything in here has a story and an unban price. One thing I've learned after 10 judgement days - you never know who is gonna come through that chat.
PM Link
Another judgement day, another failure. Every time I download the latest clients and hacks, but still nothing. Look I don't want to ruin anyone's game or anything, I don't care about the ELO. I just want to be a part of something, you know? The first Judgement Day I say those names flying on stream, I saw people cheering, and I though, hey, I want that to be me some day. When will it be me?
PM Link
Judgement Day? Excuse me? The only Judgement I believe in is the Judgement of the Lord. My bible tells me that He will arise on a silver chariot and reign His Judgement down from the sky, not that he will banneth the hackers and ridicule their folly. Archybot? How about Abraham? Mentally? I favor Moses. Squabble amoung yourselves as you will. Autoclick if you like. I know where I'll stand on the real Day of Judgment.
PM Link
EleGiggle STAFF GETTING BANNED EleGiggle HACKERS BETTER PRAY EleGiggle YOU GUESSED IT RIGHT EleGiggle IT'S JUDGEMENT DAY. EleGiggle
PM Link
post the one that got you banned lad
PM Link
I am using macros on your server. I'm sorry, I won't use the macro again.
PM Link
I'm ArchyBot, and this is my Judgement Day. I work here with my devs and my son, ginie1. Everything in here has a story and an unban price. One thing I've learned after 10 judgement days - you never know who is gonna come through that chat.
PM Link
Hello am 48 year man from somalia. Sorry for my bed england. I selled my wife for internet connection for play "badlon" and i want to become the goodest player like you. I play with 400 ping on AU and i am 1300 elo. pls no copy pasterio my story
PM Link
KappaPride SPAM KappaPride THIS KappaPride GAY KappaPride TO KappaPride HELP KappaPride JUDGEMENT KappaPride DAY
PM Link
My daughter was born with a hearing impairment than ultimately left her deaf shortly after birth. I have been working for years to pay for a new surgery that would allow her to hear again. Today was her 8th birthday and I managed to get her what she's always wanted for her birthday, the sense of hearing. I decided to let her listen in on what Daddy has been watching late at night and I turn on your stream and what do I hear? Silence. Now she's crying thinking she's deaf again, Nice job Archybot.
PM Link
So you want to know why they call me SuchSpeed, huh? Let me tell you, it's a long story. You see, before it was an IGN, it was a nickname from middle school. Yeah, I'll admit it, I was a fat kid, no shame in that, it builds character. I was fat on purpose to build my fucking character so that now I have more charcater than you'll ever have, loser. That's why I run a fucking minecraft server and you don't. You weren't fat in middle school. Anyway, they used to call me Tubbs at first. I thought for a long time it was after Harriet Tubman, as an homage to my unbreakable spirit. But no, apparently it was because I was fat. That hurt dude, no way to deny it. But let me tell you something about pain–either it makes you stronger, or you're just a big fucking pussy. I worked out every day after that, I joined the track team. I cut down from 4 twinkies a day to 8 twinkies a day, because I needed more twinkies to fuel the huge fucking muscles I was building. Then it was the big day, the big race. There was this girl I had feelings for that I could talk about, but I won't, cause feelings are gay. Just know that she was there, admiring my muscles. In the final lap as I shit fury on Usain Bolt and Barack Obama, I glided by her and tilted my head back in the perfect Chad sup motion. All she or anyone could say was …such speed! And it stuck. Yeah, that's me.
PM Link
Guys can you please not spam the chat? My mom bought me this new laptop and it gets really hot when the chat is being spammed. Now my leg is starting to hurt because it is getting so hot. Please, if you don't want me to get burned, then don't spam the chat

What the L did you just fucking say about me, you ez noob? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Minecraft Academy, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret scrims on OCN, and I have over 300 confirmed ELO. I am trained in rodspamming and I’m the top archer on the entire Badlion server. You are nothing to me but just some more freelo.
PM Link
STAFF OVERRATED Jebaited ARCHYBOT OUTDATED Jebaited GBERRY JEBAITED Jebaited BADLION ELMINATED
PM Link

cringiecake wrote

post the one that got you banned lad

cant find it ;c
PM Link
I enjoy watching Judgement Day bans. They are my favourite bans. When a famous mineman gets banned, I think to myself “yes”. When I get banned, I think to myself “no”.
PM Link
Guys can you please not spam the chat? My mom bought me this new laptop and it gets really hot when the chat is being spammed. Now my leg is starting to hurt because it is getting so hot. Please, if you don't want me to get burned, then don't spam the chat.?

My daughter was born with a hearing impairment than ultimately left her deaf shortly after birth. I have been working for years to pay for a new surgery that would allow her to hear again. Today was her 8th birthday and I managed to get her what she's always wanted for her birthday, the sense of hearing. I decided to let her listen in on what Daddy has been watching late at night and I turn on your stream and what do I hear? Silence. Now she's crying thinking she's deaf again, Nice job Archybot.

A-archy senpai….I made something for you. It's a thick and creamy 7 layered dick. I tried it, it's really good, but it just doesn't taste like yours. S-senpai…is it fine if I stay for dinner?

Whenever I go online, I see GyllieGyllie. He's always there fixing something. I always wanted to know why, so I asked him. All he said was "It's my job." I quit Badlion years ago, I moved on. But one day it seemed the whole world was crashing around me–that nothing I could do was right, and just as the final pieces of rubble crumbled around me…there he was, in front me, in person: Gyllie. Why did you save me?
PM Link
A-archy senpai….I made something for you. It's a thick and creamy 7 layered dick. I tried it, it's really good, but it just doesn't taste like yours. S-senpai…is it fine if I stay for dinner?
PM Link
My momma always said Judgement Day is like a box of tide pods; you never know who is gonna get banned and the stream chat makes you feel suicidal.
PM Link
STAFF OVERRATED :Jebaited: ARCHYBOT OUTDATED :Jebaited: GBERRY JEBAITED :Jebaited: BADLION ELMINATED
PM Link
snip
PM Link