Store
Subscribe
Targeting, and Server Hopping. Should be Punishable!
Alright, I started playing Badlion SG back near the end of Season 5, and i thought
Hey, something that reminds me of MCSG I get to play Sg and have some fun.
Nope, I guess not, I recently was #1 on the Badlion SG Leaderboards, I decided to step down and drain myself, but that's besides the point.
My point is, I've gained some pretty good friends and have been having a blast of a time playing with them in SG and Arena on your Server.
But, I've also gained some people who "Hate" me, and i know hate is a pretty strong word, but some of these people actually do hate me, or atleast it feels that way, because even if i try to be nice to them it never works.

but! to get to the actual topic, it's not fun to play anymore when you get targeted every game, i decide to play, i dont know why this happens or what i did to deserve it, But i feel as if it should be punishable to be targeted and chased every single game, it's frustrating more less and makes the gamemode less fun when you get people who target and server hop just to target you specifically, this has been going on for a while and it just isnt fair to people who want to play for fun but other people feel the need to mess it up, weither it be because you're "better" or they dislike you in some way.

So, to get to the end of the this ( probably not) I feel as if it is unfair to not be Punished, by people who Server Hop And Target to kill you, out of the entire lobby of people.

here's some evidence that i've gathered over the past month probably.
https://imgur.com/a/myHHC
https://imgur.com/a/dMd4g
https://imgur.com/a/mMmgI
(Also i suggest running a IP check on Ugandon btw, cant really tell you how to do your job)
Last imgur post includes a former player by the name of "Luvvscars" But he goes by Havera nowadays.

This post isnt made to bash any of the players, i just want a gamemode that I personally can play with my friends and or by myself, and not get targeted because it is frustrating.

No idea if anybody is gonna take this post seriously, or it's just me, but i just want "justice"
Or a rule.

I have recently got some new evidence of a specific person targeting and this is WHY it should be bannable. Shaking my head right now Badlion.

- Check IPs.
PM Link
agree
PM Link
+1 on the targetting, but seems very impossible to get rid of it completely. I'd say maybe add a perk where you're invincible the first 10 seconds of the game (unless you attack someone).

also if you're not trying to bash players, remove their name from the post. I fucking hate Havera too but what can you do
PM Link
+1 We love you-ugandon
PM Link
love you dad cant wait to ban the people that target me and you xoxo
PM Link
hey lets refrain the swearing, keep it PG-13 dudette.
PM Link
real talk i feel like your the biggest hypocrite ever, and you are fat. +1
PM Link
See, it's just not the first 10 seconds per-say i've gotten targeted for minutes on end.
PM Link
It doesn’t just happen to you. It may happen to you more than others but that’s because you’re such an asshole
PM Link
Keep on coming with the hate buddy, i have more evidence then you think.
PM Link
Getting rid of targeting is impossible as it's basically a part of the gamemode
PM Link

Jxrdxn wrote

Getting rid of targeting is impossible as it's basically a part of the gamemode

Yes! it is apart of the gamemode, but there must be a way you can counter act it, it seems to happen every game to people that are "better" or atleast considered to be.
PM Link
tu madre raton ;v
PM Link
Inst this considered cyber bullying?

https://imgur.com/a/46Hy3
PM Link
someone must have hacked my account, those comments that have such mean insults in them arent me. xoxo
+1
PM Link

c6sey wrote

someone must have hacked my account, those comments that have such mean insults in them arent me. xoxo
+1

Sure buddy boy
PM Link
There is no such thing as cyber bullying, you can either block them or just turn off your device
PM Link
Hey whats up guys its katzswag62 here back at it again with another MCSG
PM Link

Hurtfullness wrote

There is no such thing as cyber bullying, you can either block them or just turn off your device

"Cyberbullying or cyberharassment is a form of bullying or harassment using electronic means. It has become increasingly common, especially among teenagers.[1] Harmful bullying behavior can include posting rumors, threats, sexual remarks, a victims' personal information, or pejorative labels (i.e., hate speech).[2] Bullying or harassment can be identified by repeated behavior and an intent to harm.[3] Victims may have lower self-esteem, increased suicidal ideation, and a variety of emotional responses, including being scared, frustrated, angry, and depressed.[4] Cyberbullying may be more harmful than traditional bullying.[5]"

Directly from Wiki, isnt that what you guys are proceeding to do?
PM Link
I didn’t do any of that
PM Link
Thread is locked