Store
Subscribe
Survival Games: How We Will Fix It
edit: full regrets we're fucked guys there's no fixing this mess now it's too far beyond repair

i don't give a fuck who hates who or who's beefing
just listen and discuss like normal people

to friends: don't get offended on a personal level or something if i directed something towards you

hypocrisy and narcissism won't get anyone anywhere
people have targeted
people have server hopped
people have teamed

now it is extremely clear that the na sg community is very small and pretty much everyone knows everyone
and first off, if we want to even start to fix to na sg community, then everyone needs to:
admit to whatever stupid things you did and may still do

here's me-
on more than one occasion i have gotten in discord with more than one other person and played sg with them
that's all i have to admit to and i'm sorry for whoever's games i have ruined during that time

whoever is saying suck it up and deal with it- that won't make change and nothing will get better
whoever is deliberately targeting others and deliberately ruining specific players' games, just grow up. stop holding grudges against minecraft players for dumb reasons

what the community needs to do:
-accept that it's just a game at the end of the day, and that you could really be spending your time on things other than ruining people's games
-resist the temptation to truce with half of the people in the game (and don't just run to the next teammate you see after your other one dies and call it "crossteaming")
-don't reveal disguise names and target them or server hop

what badlion can do:
-strengthen the disguise feature (the names are terrible and we need stable disguised stats *and level*)
-start making excessive targeting punishable

~i will add more to this thread as i think of stuff~

PM Link
@xIronMatt
PM Link
What are we fixing by doing any of this?
PM Link
I love minecraft
PM Link

Hurtfullness wrote

What are we fixing by doing any of this?

cleaning up the community to make the game more playable
PM Link

toxlyer wrote

Why are you tagging staff under every post?
PM Link
idk how you can prove excessive targeting and why it should be against the rules
PM Link

Mr_Bloxley wrote

idk how you can prove excessive targeting and why it should be against the rules

maybe like 2 or more solid videos of sg games to get them punished for like 3 days to a week
PM Link

Samey wrote

toxlyer wrote...

Why are you tagging staff under every post?

One staff wanted it.
PM Link

DiamandDiner wrote

Mr_Bloxley wrote...

maybe like 2 or more solid videos of sg games to get them punished for like 3 days to a week

Why should it be against the rules though?
PM Link

Hurtfullness wrote

DiamandDiner wrote...

Why should it be against the rules though?

excessively targeting one person in an already small lobby should be punishable because it's so easy to get away with on na where there's barely any players
i understand a small one time target is just whatever, but excessively is just too much of an impact on na
PM Link
+1
PM Link
lol @ the sad children that have participated in anything you just listed
PM Link
put more maps
PM Link
I don't mind teamers before DM but in DM there should be separate 1v1s where no can clean so its fair and no one gets 2v1 in a small arena. Literally to get high on NA leaderboards you have to team.
PM Link

LimeHippo wrote

I don't mind teamers before DM but in DM there should be separate 1v1s where no can clean so its fair and no one gets 2v1 in a small arena. Literally to get high on NA leaderboards you have to team.

nah lol just remove random damage. that's it.
PM Link

LimeHippo wrote

jus play at night with the easy turks
PM Link

Krystxl wrote

LimeHippo wrote...

jus play at night with the easy turks

I love how you were using reach and u said u were butterfly clicking XD
PM Link
This is a terrible thread
PM Link

RONNIERELAX wrote

This is a terrible thread

ya i agree now