Store
datluis AMA
I know y'all are tired of AMAs but I felt like doing one lol

you can ask anything you want, no limits
PM Link
When you are old, what do you think children will ask you to tell stories about?

If you could switch two movie characters, what switch would lead to the most inappropriate movies?

What animal would be cutest if scaled down to the size of a cat?

What inanimate object would be the most annoying if it played loud upbeat music while being used?

When did something start out badly for you but in the end, it was great?

What weird food combinations do you really enjoy?

OPINION?!?!
PM Link
No

Opinion?
PM Link
opinion?
PM Link
Favorite gamemode to host?

If you could change one thing about badlion what would it be?

What made you apply for staff?

Opinion?
PM Link
Favourite ice-cream flavour?
Favourite pizza (toppings)?
Favourite food in general?
Favourite film?
Favourite song + singer?
Favourite tv show?
Best EU Arena manager?

Opinion?
PM Link

Koknia wrote

When you are old, what do you think children will ask you to tell stories about?

Probably stories about when I was in high school or when I go through college/medical school, it'll be the most interesting and relatable (?) lol

Koknia wrote

If you could switch two movie characters, what switch would lead to the most inappropriate movies?

Gnomeo from Gnomeo and Juliet & the sausage in Sausage Party, that would be something else

Koknia wrote

What animal would be cutest if scaled down to the size of a cat?

A giraffe

Koknia wrote

What inanimate object would be the most annoying if it played loud upbeat music while being used?

Soap/Sanitizer dispensers

Koknia wrote

When did something start out badly for you but in the end, it was great?

When I came out to my mom, it was a long road for her to finally come around and be nice + supportive about it, plus it's nice not to hide

Koknia wrote

What weird food combinations do you really enjoy?

eggs and maple syrup, not sure if that's considered "weird" but most people seem to think so lol

Koknia wrote

OPINION?!?!

You're kind of a strange guy. We don't have the same sense of humor so we don't really interact too much to be considered good friends but it's fun to pick on you and I could see us talking + discussing staff stuff more
PM Link
Hey Luis,

Why do you hate nether on?
Do you know Reb loves nether and you should have it on 24/7?
Where do you see yourself going after badlion?
Fave sector of the staff team?
What made you apply for host?
Do you remember how quiet I was when I joined UHC?
Will you ever beat my record of 500 UHC's?
Opinion on !notsmelly?
Opinion on the UHC staff team in General?
Would you change anything about UHC?
Opinion please :)
PM Link
Thoughts on Badlion adding "unbans"?

Thoughts on Badlion and its current state?

Where do you see Badlion in the future?

Favorite quote?

Religious (Don't have to answer)?

Opinion?
PM Link

Stevyb0t wrote

No

Opinion?

We've only ever had memey conversations so I don't really know what your actual personality is like. We should talk more, serious this time, so we could get to know each other better :)

pizza in box
PM Link

xFerryUHC wrote

opinion?

Don't really know much about you other than the fact that you're Spanish. My only memory of you is when you got kinda mad at me when I falsely denied your trial report :v Message me on Discord sometime!
PM Link

datluis wrote

xFerryUHC wrote...

Don't really know much about you other than the fact that you're Spanish. My only memory of you is when you got kinda mad at me when I falsely denied your trial report :v Message me on Discord sometime!

http://prntscr.com/ie78em

:v
PM Link

iron768 wrote

Favorite gamemode to host?

Probably No Clean or Limited Enchants. No Clean because it's more beneficial for players and Limited Enchants is beneficial to the both of us since everyone isn't enchanted so it takes away the issue of no snowballing or everyone being full diamond prot 4 right away.

iron768 wrote

If you could change one thing about badlion what would it be?

Feedback. Right now, we have community managers but I just don't think they have as much power as people think they do. The player council is listened to the most in terms of the community but it shouldn't be limited to just that. There's people who love to play that just aren't at the top, but should still have a say in what goes on and give opinions. On the staff side, we have a difficult time making things happen, and I think the community doesn't really understand that. Hell, even admins need to push hard to make changes.

iron768 wrote

What made you apply for staff?

A lot of my online friends were blue tags at the time and I had been playing on Badlion since late 2015. Kelly, Mayssa, Madi, Patso, etc. I was encouraged to apply so I started writing my UHC app in April 2016 but I didn't know whether I wanted to put in the time or not. I finally submitted my app in July 2016 but didn't get a response from Lena until late August :v

iron768 wrote

Opinion?

Ok ngl at first I was skeptical of you. I had no idea who you were and I had thought you were just gonna be another staff member I would avoid. However, when we voted you in to dexter's discord I got to know you way better, I can't remember what I voted though lol. You're a really nice and cool guy who I can easily get along with because we have similar personalities. I hope we can continue talking for months/years to come.
PM Link
I'm very original, so opinion?

Are you ever gonna host a nether on game?

Favorite animal?

Favorite Camila song?
PM Link
Favorite ice cream?

Who do you look up to?

Opinion?
PM Link

Redex_ wrote

Favourite ice-cream flavour?

Brownie peanut butter

Redex_ wrote

Favourite pizza (toppings)?

pineapple, ham, sausage, mushrooms, black olives

Redex_ wrote

Favourite food in general?

Pasta

Redex_ wrote

Favourite film?

The Notebook

Redex_ wrote

Favourite song + singer?

My answer for this changes like everyday BUT my fave song rn is "Phase Me Out" by VÉRITÉ.

Redex_ wrote

Favourite tv show?

Black Mirror

Redex_ wrote

Best EU Arena manager?

Listen

Redex_ wrote

Opinion?

Ok so. You kinda make me angry sometimes, as most of my friends do. However, I love you a ton. You are a nice and down-to-earth guy who I can talk to about anything. You are also incredibly funny and it's so much fun to spill the tea and throw shade with you. I would say you're one of my better friends on the staff team. I hope we can meet one day.
PM Link
Best manager in your opinion?

Best admin in your opinion?

What are you goals at badlion?

Opinion?
PM Link
Favorite spanish song?

Favorite english song?

What’s the most useless talent you have?

Como aprendiste hablar español?

Opinion?
PM Link

Reesb wrote

Hey Luis,

Reesb wrote

Why do you hate nether on?

I don't really like it when people have pots, especially speed. Makes it harder to catch hackers if they have it. Also, it gives people access to more xp when they already have a ton in the Overworld smh

Reesb wrote

Do you know Reb loves nether and you should have it on 24/7?

Yeah he always makes sure to tell me on Twitter/in-game :v

Reesb wrote

Where do you see yourself going after badlion?

Probably stop playing Minecraft entirely and focus on academics since I don't really play mc at all unless I'm moderating

Reesb wrote

Fave sector of the staff team?

I'm liking the "Moderator" sector rn

Reesb wrote

What made you apply for host?

A lot of my online friends were blue tags at the time and I had been playing on Badlion since late 2015. Kelly, Mayssa, Madi, Patso, etc. I was encouraged to apply so I started writing my UHC app in April 2016 but I didn't know whether I wanted to put in the time or not. I finally submitted my app in July 2016 but didn't get a response from Lena until late August :v (copy paste from an earlier answer cause I'm lazy lol)

Reesb wrote

Do you remember how quiet I was when I joined UHC?

Yeah. I didn't really know anything about you until months later and I was like who's this? haha

Reesb wrote

Will you ever beat my record of 500 UHC's?

Probably not. I'm at 354 rn so not sure if I'll be staying long enough to reach 500 or not.

Reesb wrote

Opinion on !notsmelly?

Pretty much I would let !notsmelly know that she is a fat cunt and the shoes that she gave me were not something that I would particularly buy for myself. They were old maiden type of shoes, and she said that those shoes were meant to be worn on a beautiful woman so if that's the case, she should have put them back on the rack and she should never even purchased them because she was UNQUALIFIED to own those shoes if that's the case and I think that !notsmelly is just a disgrace. She's a disgrace to humanity and she's a disgrace to women who are actually beautiful and classy and she just doesn't have the vernacular she thinks she possesses. Somebody lied to her several times and told her that she was fly, hot and sexy and beautiful, and she's nothing like that. She's nothing of the sort.

Reesb wrote

Opinion on the UHC staff team in General?

For a long time we were seriously lacking. Particularly with claiming games and professional/maturity/toxicity. But, I think we're starting to pick up our slack and doing a better job. Always room for improvement though.

Reesb wrote

Would you change anything about UHC?

Probably what we perceive as "enough" in terms of evidence. I know some seniors need a fucking arm and a leg for evidence to be sufficient.

Reesb wrote

Opinion please :)

I have two different views on you. Before you were senior, I had a lot of sympathy for you cause I thought you were being unfairly treated by being deprived of promotion. However, I think you brag about your bans too much, which in turn influences new EU mods to do the same. I won't name names out of respect but I can certainly name a few people who this pertains to. Also you get super emotional and aggressive about things or people close to you. For example, Purox got banned and when some people were skeptical or thought he was a cheater, you knew he could do no wrong, and was pretty angry when people thought the way you didn't. Also, when you got a false ban on Winttr, you were very mad/emotional and went off about it when we probably both knew it was nowhere near sufficient. Other than those things though, I think you could be a really good guy if you wanted to. We should reconnect and talk more.
PM Link
Favorite Mexican dish?

What’s your favorite moment you and I have together that you can remember?

Opinion
PM Link