Store
Players Online: 52.3k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
Is it moral to autoclick low CPS?
Do you think it's moral/ethical to autoclick 5cps? Of course I don't autoclick because it's not allowed, but do you think it should be?

My stance is everyone can click 5cps for multiple pvp matches, so autoclicking 5cps isn't really an advantage but can prevent your fingers from getting tired or contracting syndromes such as carpal tunnel. Autoclicking 10cps, however, since many cannot jitter click 10cps throughout an entire fight or at all is an unfair advantage though.

Opinions?
PM Link
What you want is a downright "macro free" thing.
PM Link
First things first: aim matters more than cps.
With that being said, even if ur only autoclicking 5 cps, it effectively allows you to focus more on aiming and less on clicking (obviously) giving you an incredible advantage over your oponent. So no, it isn’t moral.
PM Link
I'm not sure about other people, but my aiming isn't improved by autoclicking at all

edit: unless I'm jittering
PM Link
If you get used to autoclicking you automatically can focus more on your aim so yeah, it is an unfair advantage
PM Link

cringiecake wrote

First things first: aim matters more than cps.
With that being said, even if ur only autoclicking 5 cps, it effectively allows you to focus more on aiming and less on clicking (obviously) giving you an incredible advantage over your oponent. So no, it isn’t moral.
not really is basicly the same except that ur mouse is so trash that when u click it move every where
PM Link
Autoclicking is an advantage because you do not need to focus on clicking anymore which will improve your aiming and strafe. This might not happen immediately but after some time it will have an effect on your in-game performance.
Anyway, Autoclicking is boring as it removes one of the main aspects of the game and consequently you will have less fun playing that way.
PM Link

Castamaer wrote

Autoclicking is an advantage because you do not need to focus on clicking anymore which will improve your aiming and strafe. This might not happen immediately but after some time it will have an effect on your in-game performance.
Anyway, Autoclicking is boring as it removes one of the main aspects of the game and consequently you will have less fun playing that way.
PM Link
Either way you just shouldn't auto click in general cause one, like everyone is saying, it helps you so you don't have to worry about missing a click. Let's say I'm playing legit, and you're auto clicking, my finger gets tired, I run to take a break. Then you on the other hand are fine and chase me. So it is an unfair advantage. So don't auto click if you do just message me and I will give you lessons.
PM Link
No matter what CPS you are autoclicking at, it improves your aim because lack of effort to actually focus on clicking, whether it be 2 CPS or 20, still bannable.
PM Link
It isnt an unfair advantage if you dont get caught. No one will knowww
PM Link

iCheatLiTE wrote

It isnt an unfair advantage if you dont get caught. No one will knowww

bad idea
PM Link