Store
Badlion Build Discord: Submit Maps and Talk Gamemodes
Hey everyone!

A while back, the Tournament team decided to open their Discord to all players, to help facilitate discussions from upcoming tournaments to rules and policy changes. Overall, this has gone well, and we at the Build team feel it's time to follow suit.

What does the Build Team do?

The best answer I can give you is either maps or a little bit of everything. We make the Lobbies you first enter, the arenas you play on, and the map pools for tournaments. When new game modes come our way, we get to shape what they will eventually be through map creation and level design. Badlion is so much more than just the blocks you stand on when in game, but every second that you are in game, no matter where you are or what you look at: it was a Build team member that built that.

Why should I join?

There could be a lot of reasons. Let me list just a few:

• First and foremost: some matters of discussion regarding maps may happen only on there in the future. You will get to influence our actions on projects across the entire network. We're not going to ignore a group of talented and motivated players who care about maps–we will often consult you all, and you will see your suggestions enacted on Badlion. Blow us away and who knows, we might just hide you in the next lobby….
  • As an aspiring map maker, you will be able to ask us for help and use this to make submissions of your work. The whole process, from start to finish, will be facilitated there.
  • As a casual player, this is the best place to bug us about map updates. Not only that, if you make a good argument about how the new maps should look/work, we'll probably keep it in mind.
  • As a competitive player, you will have contact with the entire competitive map team as well as the update side of tournaments. This is a great place to tell us about bugs or point out that something is broken. This is also a great place to discuss competitive game modes and maps–what works, what doesn't.
  • As a hobby builder, this is a great place to chat and learn. We have people on our team who do all manner of building from Parkour to Lobbies to Minigames to Competitive maps. All of us learned from other map makers, and are happy to pass along what we know to you.
  • As an aesthetic builder, this is a great place for opinions. Post your works and know that several people who do a similar kind of work will be there to critique it.
  • Finally, as a bored person…it will be fun! I'm in a lot of Staff teams/groups on Badlion, and the build team is one where I tend to spend a lot of my time. If you just want to hang out and talk maps or anything else there, you're free to.

• How do I join?

1. Download Discord.
    2. Alright, now, once you've done that, use the following invite link: https://discord.gg/fA7upqp.
    3. Boom, you're done.

Looking forward to meeting you all soon! Sincerely,
    Cratain and your Build Team
    PM Link
    Awesome!
    PM Link
    O.o Nice!
    PM Link
    Hype
    PM Link
    Hyped!
    PM Link