Store
The Badlion Arena Update
10 elo per day for the decay is way to much, if you're a high elo in ladders that aren't played if you decay for 3 days that's going to take a hell of a long time to get back.
PM Link

lamonjacristiana wrote

I don’t really think Elo Decay is necessary but hype for everything else!

yea I kinda agree in some way, it is actually pointless tbh. it kinda defeats the purpose of setting a marker for a ladder (highest Elo). In the long run a lot of people will stop playing arena because of it

I also don't like how the decaying system works, 1 match should reset the decaying system by at least a week
PM Link

GoodEnchant wrote

10 elo per day for the decay is way to much, if you're a high elo in ladders that aren't played if you decay for 3 days that's going to take a hell of a long time to get back.
PM Link
now that I look back, 3 kit Global and elo decay literally made people just not play Arena at all
PM Link
Who thought elo decay was a good idea XDDDDDDD
PM Link
Elo decay sounds like a terrible idea to me, what if you go on vacation or you just don't have access to a computer, or your internet is really laggy or out for a week. This should be removed tbh.
PM Link

Kikzo wrote

Who thought elo decay was a good idea XDDDDDDD
exactly
PM Link
The Elo Decay thing is so stupid, no likes it, and everyone will stop play arena, everyone dissagrees with the idea and you have to remove it.
PM Link
elo decay -1
PM Link
And still no change to the Global System
PM Link
almost all the news is good. for the system "elo decay" it is really the worst idea in the world a lot of players of the Arena PVp are going to leave
PM Link
Good Job
PM Link
disappointed

youre actually trying to kill arena arent u
PM Link
no elo decay pls. I dont want to play arena everyday just to not lose my elo
PM Link
You aren't scamming anyone in this update right?
PM Link
Great updates Angelo!
PM Link
Nice
PM Link
remove elo decay lol
PM Link
Okay wth who thought that elo decay is going to be a success? This will demotivate more and more players. Arena is sadly dying and this won't revive it at all.
PM Link
Nice
PM Link