Store
HELLO, ask me anything
I have been surfing old minecraft records lately for some reason. Have you any questions for a washed up relic like me?
PM Link
why you don't have Lion+ ? :v
PM Link
What are 3 countries you'd love to visit?
What career do you hope to pursue in the future? Is there any particular reason why you chose it?
Any political leanings? Any favourite politicians?
Is it better to love and lose, or to never love at all?
What does the ultimate dystopian society look like in your mind?
Who in life do you look up to?
Your are the Emperor of Rome, when the empire was at its peak. You have an empire and the greatest army in the world at your disposal. What would you do with your power?
Favourite emoji?
Is a politically stable, but opressive Government better than an unstable one but one which gives lots of freedom to it's people.
Is it sometimes necessary to talk and work with tyrants to get a better result long term, or should we not associate with them at all?
If you could increase spending for one area in your country, what would it be?
The worst advice anyone has ever gave you?
Opinion?
PM Link
lol hi

Do you speak any other languages than english?

What's your dream job?

Why did you leave mc? :v

PM Link

LukeWilliams10 wrote

What career do you hope to pursue in the future? Is there any particular reason why you chose it?
Your are the Emperor of Rome, when the empire was at its peak. You have an empire and the greatest army in the world at your disposal. What would you do with your power?
Favourite emoji?
Is a politically stable, but opressive Government better than an unstable one but one which gives lots of freedom to it's people.
Is it sometimes necessary to talk and work with tyrants to get a better result long term, or should we not associate with them at all?
Opinion?

u r fat :V
PM Link
how do i get a girlfriend ??????????????????
PM Link

ItsPaulx wrote

why you don't have Lion+ ? :v

I think retired staff actually gets Famous privileges
PM Link

Mr_Bloxley wrote

try boys
PM Link
/o
PM Link
HELLO MR. HIVLICKER. I HAVE A VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION FOR YOU. PLEASE RESPOND AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. IT IS EXTREMELY URGENT. THIS QUESTION HAS BEEN IN THE BACK OF MY MIND FOR A WHILE NOW. I AM EXPECTING A GOOD ANSWER. I HOPE YOU CAN UNDERSTAND THE URGENCY OF THIS. I AM PREPARING TO DELIVER THE QUESTION. I AM CURRENTLY TRYING TO REMEMBER WHAT THE QUESTION WAS. OK I HAVE JUST REMEMBERED WHAT THE QUESTION WAS. I WILL BE ASKING THE QUESTION SHORTLY. I ADVISE YOU TO GET READY TO ANSWER. THIS QUESTION WILL SURELY MAKE YOU THINK. HERE IS THE QUESTION: WHAT IS YO
PM Link

LukeWilliams10 wrote

Favourite emoji?
Opinion?

england spain china
I'd love to be a professor. I like teaching, especially when the people wanna learn, and plus you get to impose your worldview on the next impressionable generation
Jordan Peterson been my guy as of late. I don't really know as for mainstream politics, I learn most of my politics from Youtube. I'd call myself a classical liberal
Somehow I believe it's the same
Security > liberty
Jordan peterson again I guess.. my mom.. my older brother.. I don't know really.
Abuse it most likely. You know what they say about absolute power. Knowing that, I'd probably do whatever I could to avoid abusing it for a while, and then get comfortable, and then abuse it. That's usually how it goes.
Drool
No… And anyway, an oppressive government is never politically stable. All politics is grassroots politics.
I think working with tyrants is a short term notion. We should look long term for most of our shit. Not associating with them at all doesn't sound like the right answer either. Act with integrity and morality, and shit will hopefully turn out alright.
Public EDU
"Be yourself"
Don't know you well really. You kinda seem like a kiss ass, too agreeable with people above you yet too dismissive with people below you. I wonder what makes you tick. Why are you staff?
PM Link

churupan wrote

lol hi

Do you speak any other languages than english?

What's your dream job?

Why did you leave mc? :v

Nope
Mathematics (or some other shit) professor, or TV writer
Went to college, it was my time. Got bored too definitely. I think you get bored at the game when people start passing you up and you don't seem to be as dominant as maybe you once were. Or, it's the other way around - you get bored and so you don't play as much and people start getting better than you. Sort of a vicious cycle.
PM Link

Mr_Bloxley wrote

Tinder, or:
Hey, I just saw you from over there and I wanted to come ask for your name. I'm Joseph, by the way.
PM Link
Is this community beyond the point of saving?

What is your ideal Badlion, and how would you change the server in its current state?

Thoughts on new Pot servers springing up trying to ‘remake Kohi’?

How do you solve America’s gun problem?

Why did you start your ELO series and where did you get your topic ideas from?

Favorite Philosophy?

What scares you the most in life?

Do you think you could ever come back to Badlion/Youtube and why?

What makes you happiest?
PM Link
What do you feel about the community as it stands currently?

What did you think of the archer meta changing (if you were still around when it changed)?

How do you feel about elo decay on Badlion, and how well do you think it could work?

Are you enjoying not playing minecraft anymore?

Do you miss the way Badlion once was?

If you could bring one thing back from your favorite season what would it be?

PM Link
Best advice you can give to a High School senior?

Most proud accomplishment in life?

Biggest regret?

Thoughts on BLC 2.0 compared to 1.0?

Tbh I’m not sure if you even remember me much besides being your manager for 0.2 seconds, but opinion?
PM Link
Minecraft or memes
Dog or Cat
Opinion on minecraft's current state
PM Link
Is there any minecraft knowledge you gained from your time here you can apply to real life?

In your eyes, what is the biggest global issue that needs to be handled above all others and made priority?

Is there one thing you see in a majority of people commonly that is annoying to you?

What teaching is school do you see as the most expendable.

How do you feel about current esports (besides minecraft) and the direction they are headed?

Opinion?

PM Link

TotallyLeo wrote

Is this community beyond the point of saving?

What is your ideal Badlion, and how would you change the server in its current state?

Thoughts on new Pot servers springing up trying to ‘remake Kohi’?

How do you solve America’s gun problem?

Why did you start your ELO series and where did you get your topic ideas from?

Favorite Philosophy?

What scares you the most in life?

Do you think you could ever come back to Badlion/Youtube and why?

What makes you happiest?

In its current form, probably. But I think that if people are okay with it shrinking a little bit, without the owners bailing, then it can come back in a more positive form. I think it's recoverable but it needs a revamp.

My ideal server works with rigid integrity. The staff team follows a strict code of conduct and is viciously controlled. The server is bounded only by the playerbase's wishes, and the playerbase thus is very active in the server's community. The server follows good business practices, is not curtailed by the bias of profit, and works only to keep the players satisfied with good gameplay and QoL. That server is successful.

They're always shit. They're run by kids who don't understand a) business and b) the community, but they think they do, and that's why they always have a popular life span of 6 months. It's the difference between following a trend and following strong beliefs.

I got no idea. I'm refraining from opinion until I am better convinced of either side.

I started my elo series because arena was the thing that I was best at (and where I'd gotten my popularity up to that point). I got my ideas from personal observation and contemplation or external sources, like other e-sport analyzers.

Tough. I like the existentialists, like Nietzsche and Kierkegaard. I also really enjoy the philsophy of science and of mathematics.

Nihilism? Loneliness?

I think maybe. People don't seem to see the Minecraft community the way that I see it. I think it could have a future, but only a very specific type of future, and I have considered making a video about that.

People who like me. Success in close competition. Fraternity. Love.
PM Link

hup234hup wrote

What do you feel about the community as it stands currently?

What did you think of the archer meta changing (if you were still around when it changed)?

How do you feel about elo decay on Badlion, and how well do you think it could work?

Are you enjoying not playing minecraft anymore?

Do you miss the way Badlion once was?

If you could bring one thing back from your favorite season what would it be?

Badlion - I think it's too much in the hands of money and former success. If it is to successfully continue, it needs a firm revamp
Minecraft - Similar. I don't think there are any servers driven by strong beliefs about the game, rather only shit money munchers and hypixel, so I don't see it becoming any more competitive than it is without some changes.

The archer meta has been changing since I've been playing Badlion, and even earlier than that. A couple times when the archer meta changed I was one of the first to bring the changes, and so I adapted well. A couple times when the archer meta changed I was behind the curve, and so people began to pass me up. That's just the way it goes.

That shit's stupid

Well, I'm in college, so I'm glad I'm not sinking too much time into video games anymore. The problem is I get very addicted to video games when I play them, because they're way more fun than normal shit like doing school work or having real life friends. But they don't give you the same long term utility that more healthy activities give you. So I sort of have to force myself to stay away and be a real human being. So yes and no, I guess.

Of course I do. Part of it is the nostalgia of a game in which I was once among the best, and part of it is true concern for the way the server is run as opposed to the way Archy and Gberry used to manhandle this thing. Sometimes it's hard to discern between the two, but not always.

Elo that doesn't decay lmao? Whose idea was that
PM Link