Store
Players Online: 45.5k Help Forums Client
Subscribe
make a hcf server
there isnt any good hcf server out rn cmon badlion do ur thing
PM Link

Haris wrote

there isnt any good hcf server out rn cmon badlion do ur thing

That thing being spending hours and money developing a perfect faction sever that isn’t appreciated by the community in which it caters and is abused by entire factions of cheating players?
Yeah nah, not again.
PM Link

cringiecake wrote

Haris wrote...

That thing being spending hours and money developing a perfect faction sever that isn’t appreciated by the community in which it caters and is abused by entire factions of cheating players?
Yeah nah, not again.

They actually spend hours on various game modes that die out on a day. But a factions server would maintain a small player base
PM Link
no
PM Link
NOPE
PM Link
Only way we see a HCF server here I feel is with a BLC only server which will probably never happen with the current community.
PM Link
¿
PM Link
no
PM Link

Bean wrote

cringiecake wrote...

They actually spend hours on various game modes that die out on a day. But a factions server would maintain a small player base

That is true.
PM Link

cringiecake wrote

Haris wrote...

Yeah nah, not again.

perfect description of ctf, domination, and uhc run except for the factions part
PM Link
not gonna happen
PM Link
PM Link
I wish, I wish..
PM Link
It failed the first time why do it again with the cheaters and toxins
PM Link

Emogan wrote

It failed the first time why do it again with the cheaters and toxins

Badlion has done HCF more than once before.
PM Link

Glores wrote

Emogan wrote...

Badlion has done HCF more than once before.

I was the only one keeping count for a while, but they were kind of a continuation of eachother, with a new Head of Factions transitioning in. Kohi doesn't count, neither does that UHCF thing I suggested four years ago as a joke but actually got implemented.
Vanilla was extremely well done (as expected) but the cheating problem was insane, when Gcheat became available to me on that server a sizable portion of the player base was banned by the staff team, usually from the same two or three factions.
PM Link
never gonna happen
PM Link
PM Link
+1 but they won't make it :(
PM Link
never
PM Link