Store
Players Online: 35.1k Help Forums Client
Subscribe
Official Badlion AMA
Do tou think country leaderboards in ArenaPvP would increase the competitivity in each country?

Why not to add them in a future?

What is your opinion about the actual ArenaPvP Staff when we talk about controling cheaters in-game?
PM Link
Why ArenaPvP Staff can't ban hackers during a match?
PM Link
I know this isn't server related but who made the banner for the YouTube Channel?
PM Link

iSmileZ wrote

Why ArenaPvP Staff can't ban hackers during a match?

Arena staff members are allowed to ban mid match in unranked and ranked matches, but they can only ban mid match in ranked matches if it's extremely obvious cheats(bhop/speed, fly, etc) due to complicated reasons.
PM Link

wpc wrote

iSmileZ wrote...

Arena staff members are allowed to ban mid match in unranked matches. However this may be, only arena seniors(senior moderators) and up are the only people who are allowed to ban mid-match in ranked matches due to legal reasons.

Ooo,i didn't know that. Thanks for the info ^~^
PM Link
will you bring fire swords back to meetup?
PM Link
how does it feel that the whole community wants elo decade out of bl but ur still pursuing it
PM Link
a lot of people are gonna disagree with me about this, but you should listen to the community less. the community isnt smart, the community doesnt know whats good and whats bad. they think they know what they want until they get what they want, and then wish they didnt want it back. a good example of this is MMR; it was great. as archy explained multiple times, it was the better/more accurate rating system and definitely improved arena, but guess what? the community got mad as usual! they didnt even want to give it a chance or look into why it was better than ELO, and now that ELO is back, everyone is crying for MMR again. what do you think?
PM Link
badlion client 2.0 will allow an update of the clanwar and of the team ? will there be a 5v5 tournament with a cashprize ? the community want tournament with teamplay in particular in arena pvp
PM Link
Why did you remove the real UHC meetup instead of mini meetup? If you removed mini meetup everyone would play meetup
PM Link
What will badlion do to try and bring new players to the server? Seeing that there are many players quiting to the game and no new player to replace it
PM Link
If badlion were to ever be sold, How much would it sell for as a whole?
PM Link
What is the future of ocn gamemodes in the competitive scene?
Will Badlion add an official PUG system for ctw, ctf, Dom, etc.
Can Badlion add 5cp?
PM Link
what are the best settings for fps?
will there be a option to customize capes?
(the glowing cape makes it lag when i go into perspective)
PM Link
Is Survival Games still going to be updated? I sent a list to Mentally about what needs to be changed, but do you no longer see it of value? It's been coming back a bit - take action!
PM Link

Bobbles wrote

Do you feel like the Zonix/CB Client will be a threat?

How do you feel about the recent announcement of MineHQ/Ultra coming back?

When is the next big tournament coming?

Will there be more 1v1 tournaments?

Is the staff team where you want it to be?

Can you give an estimate on when open beta for BLC 2.0 will drop?

Can you give a Rough estimate on when the full release of BLC 2.0 will come?

any plans for new potpvp gamemodes?

Is the global elo thing ever going to be changed from 3 kits to (x) amount of kits?

Plans for a QOL update?

Any plans a forums update?

Get rid of sumo ladder? :v

Is Badlion ever going to sell merch again? Trying to cop a beta access hoodie

Archy/GBerry should sell a hoodie that has "I'm a BLC user!" so bitches know I won't cheat on them

Really Interesting, I hope all of your questions will get an answer mate 👍🏻
PM Link
Will 1.7 enchants, animations and other 1.7 features be implemented to the 1.8 version of the badlion client? These are in my opinion heavily requested as people who play on 1.8 servers like to have these features enabled which is what I feel the 1.8 version of the client is currently lacking. If there is no plan for these features to be added it would be really cool if you guys considered it.
PM Link
1 ~ Will Badlion change EU server location and US location? because the server is pretty laggy for me in EU that where i a
An it isn't a problem of my net because i have 310mbs Download and 31mbs Upload, and i get 90/100ms on EU and 160/200ms on US.
But in others servers i get 100-120ms (US) and 40-60 (EU).

2 ~ How Badlion will make the Leagues? I know that were a 1v1 League in first version of Badlion client (1.2) and the League was great but they never payed me and i got Top 3 in Build, Top 4 in NoDebuff, etc. The Leagues will be payed ($) leagues or unpayed (ranks, etc.).

And these are my question, have a nice day.

PM Link
Can you fix lava for west coast players? Arena is unplayable because lava literally does not work for anyone with ping over 80…
PM Link
do you believe that competitive minecraft will ever be a thing?
PM Link