Store
Players Online: 39.8k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
Make kiting in buhc punishable
If a player tends to not want to melee fight for a long period of time, constantly runs, rods and bowspam a punishment of a ban should be applied if provided video evidence.

In season 11/12 builduhc used to be much more fun, now players start of a fight by building a wall and bowspamming, then constantly "kites" until his opponent is in a clear disadvantage to get a couple free hits, badlion has to do something to counter this issue because this doesn't represent any skill at ALL, and ruins the experience of truly skilled competitive build players (not my self).

The severity of the punishment should look like

First offence (proof of video) - 2 hour ban
Second offence (proof of video) - 1 day ban
Third offence (proof of video) - 3 day ban
Fourth offence (proof of video) - 2 week ban
Fifth offence (proof of video) - Perm ban

This "sweaty" playstyle is rewarded on badlion as they get a major advantage over a player that doesn't play like that, this is the only way of reducing this major problem that has been going on for the past 3 seasons.
PM Link
Stfu and stop crying cuz u get drained
PM Link
NEVER gonna happen
PM Link
I hate those players, but i think that this idea is so fucking stupid :P they are gonna ignore you
PM Link
huge -1, deal with it
PM Link
PM Link
I mean when you fight people like this https://www.badlion.net/match/arenapvp/1v1/30f4ffc9-64a3-4736-92aa-0b03e90ccd00

running around the map for around 7 minutes …
PM Link
+1 that's the main reason why I don't play BuildUHC in arena, but it's never gonna happen what so ever :'(
PM Link
I agree, but If someone fights person like you who have 250+ ms and comes on EU, then it's clearly okay to me!
PM Link
The only thing that should be banable is lag lol
PM Link
-1, I find this extremely annoying, but the problem with build UHC is not that currently. It is the kb.
PM Link
It is punishable:

The Rules wrote

Excessive kiting (running) in a 1v1 for the purpose of stalemating a match is punishable by a kick. You are allowed to kite out debuffs, allowed to kite to regen, and allowed to kite for short period of times for strategic reasons. Kiting for excessive amounts of time (5+ minutes) for the purpose of ruining gameplay experience and/or forcing a stalemate is not allowed. Excessive rulebreakers could face rating resets and bans.
PM Link

Starlights_ wrote

It is punishable:

The Rules wrote...

The rules should be more clear, as people literally do this all the time and in you cant even regen hearts in build uhc, literally a kick for such thing is nothing lol
PM Link
PM Link
Sure it's awful to fight people who run constantly (especially in build/sg), but it's apart of the game, you gotta get over it.
PM Link
+1
But decrease the time ban, i doubt it will be implemented, rn lets be Happy that they can be kicked for doing that
PM Link
Automatically Deleted
PM Link
Like is this suppose to be a joke? Because it has me on the floor dying
PM Link

Awizeuh wrote

is already punishable

He wants it to be bannable
PM Link
Automatically Deleted
PM Link