Store
Players Online: 43.3k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
Which region is truly harder EU or NA (Build UHC)
From my experience playing both regions getting almost an equal amount of ms (I always lag) EU is much easier to achieve and maintain a high rating, this video is just a typical 2100 in build on EU, and I'm able to beat him with ease and I'm not even good at build. Before I started playing EU I would never go above 2000 elo by playing NA, this season I reached 2150 at most thanks to EU which truly questions why am I able to perform better on the EU server?
I believe its because the ELO is more infalted as a 1800 on EU typically plays like a 1600 on NA, not sure, please state your opinion and I don't want this to be a hate thread, I know I lag and may somehow get an advantage, however I do indeed lag on both regions so their shouldn't be a difference.

PM Link
You can get a lot of elo really fast on eu because of inflation but when you get high enough Its extremely easier on na in every ladder
PM Link

Radioactivebeans wrote

You can get a lot of elo really fast on eu because of inflation but when you get high enough Its extremely easier on na in every ladder

yea I agree it took me an hour to get from 1700 to 2000 on EU, on NA it would probably take me around 2-3 and I would have many more losses. The top EU build players are much better then the top NA players, but they are also wayy more sweaty. But you gotta give it to atreality though his playstyle isn't sweaty at all and he can beat most NA sweaty fucks lol.
PM Link
Never had any difficulties on EU compared to
NA where I had to try a bit more (I had to use lava lol)
PM Link
Honestly, I think that NA is way easier than EU when we talk about ranking up. Infact, in EU is probably easier to get a good rank in less time. But when reach ur max ELO on EU, u'll never get higher if u don't get betted by urself. Instead on the NA, "grinding" is much easier since u just have to fight against 1400, because everyone in NA rank with the "Random Opp" system. Infact, the elo records are always Na. Probably, a 2800 elo Na player, wouldn't even get 2300 on Eu because people on Eu sweat a lot more and there are way more good-rating people ready to drain u. (If u met just 1 guy who was 2.1k elo on the eu, u can't say that from that guy u know the average level on eu players and that Na is more difficult, because maybe that guy was lagging, had some problems in that right moment or was just bad for his elo, but he's 1 on 10000 players.)
PM Link

Mqrzio wrote

Honestly, I think that NA is way easier than EU when we talk about ranking up. Infact, in EU is probably easier to get a good rank in less time. But when reach ur max ELO on EU, u'll never get higher if u don't get betted by urself. Instead on the NA, "grinding" is much easier since u just have to fight against 1400, because everyone in NA rank with the "Random Opp" system. Infact, the elo records are always Na. Probably, a 2800 elo Na player, wouldn't even get 2300 on Eu because people on Eu sweat a lot more and there are way more good-rating people ready to drain u. (If u met just 1 guy who was 2.1k elo on the eu, u can't say that from that guy u know the average level on eu players and that Na is more difficult, because maybe that guy was lagging, had some problems in that right moment or was just bad for his elo, but he's 1 on 10000 players.)

atreality is way better then any EU player rn so he deserves his elo, many high ELos from EU try sniping him and they cant even stand a chance
PM Link
I find NA easier than EU.
PM Link

Bean wrote

Mqrzio wrote...

atreality is way better then any EU player rn so he deserves his elo, many high ELos from EU try sniping him and they cant even stand a chance

Obv Eu players can't beat em in NA since they have worse ping than him and when he ranks, in Eu is always night, and it's difficult that someone good try to snip him at 2am just to try lol
PM Link
Both reginons are easy to you because you have 500+ ms LOL.
PM Link
imo na is way easier for grinding (in season 14 a majority of the masters were eu because there were way more people that didn't know how to play)
but for eu you gain elo way faster. there are way more 1600s and they're less sweaty than 1600s on na. Plus there aren't a shit ton of beans on eu.

and if ur reading this and you're eu stop constantly saying eu is better than na like just stop please
PM Link
au is hardest of them all
PM Link
NA is harder imo
PM Link

KEERQQ wrote

Both reginons are easy to you because you have 500+ ms LOL.

hear hear
PM Link
NA is a lot easier to grind because you fight 1400s all day.
PM Link
EU, on the other hand, has way too many alt sweats which makes it harder to get up on the leaderboards.
PM Link