Store Up to 20% Off!
Players Online: 36.1k Help Forums Client
Subscribe
A little rant on the current state of the server.

Asorn wrote

MMR is still superior to elo no matter how you look at it.

Badlion simply gave the community what they want yet the community is still complaining and wants mmr back now.

Little mistake you made, 20% of community want mmr back.
PM Link
You can get 10 matches more by registering a forum account, 10 matches more by playing on Badlion client, 12 matches more by voting on the website… We're at 42 matches now, and if you're not satisfied yet, you can ask for a lion/lion+ to give you 50 matches, it happens sometimes too. Or you can do the good old method of "Duel me build uhc/whatever kit you want".
So yeah, you can get up to 92 matches/day without paying anything
PM Link
Just quit if you don't enjoy and if you're gonna whine so much
PM Link

Pika12X wrote

Just quit if you don't enjoy and if you're gonna whine so much
PM Link
My eyesssss
PM Link

Tuexiazz wrote

You can get 10 matches more by registering a forum account, 10 matches more by playing on Badlion client, 12 matches more by voting on the website… We're at 42 matches now, and if you're not satisfied yet, you can ask for a lion/lion+ to give you 50 matches, it happens sometimes too. Or you can do the good old method of "Duel me build uhc/whatever kit you want".
So yeah, you can get up to 92 matches/day without paying anything
why do all that work to get more minecraft pvp matches when you can just play on another server? Literally every other pvp server other than fazon and badlion have Unlimited matches, at least unlimited unranked
PM Link
registering on the forum and playing on BLC isn't really complicated…
But imo Badlion should bring back the 3 unlimited unranked ladder, i believe it was in season 14
PM Link