Store Up to 20% Off!
Players Online: 49.2k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
Goodbye
So, this is it is guess. I'm not making this thread to seek attention of whatever, but to thank the server and some people specifically.

I'm not the most og player here, but i've been playing badlion since s10, so i've seen badlion change a lot. But here is where the road sadly ends for me. Like many people, i've just lost interest in badlion and more specifically, in the game. I've been playing minecraft since i was 12 and i'll be 18 next week, so i've just outgrown the game to be honest. It's been a great run, my prime time was in S12 tbh where i got top 25 global or in S15 where i got masters archer. Yes i know that some people hated me, and i can't blame them because my behavior was indeed immature now and then. Now some special thanks:

@Cornfake @daarkies you guys have been my 2 best minecraft friends in these 6 years, so i can't thank you guys enough. We have had a lot of memories that i won't forget. If you want to play other games or some minecraft, i'll definitely do it.

@Ads_ @Kiivo and all the other guys from Ominous. I've been in Ominous for a year and honestly, it was a lot of fun. All the tournaments and clan battles we've played, they were a lot of fun. And ofcourse all the other random moments where we just talked, i won't forget them.

@Marstarr and the other guys (1pt, niggles, Ryan,..). You've known me since the beginning and the times i've had With you guys were the most fun i've had in Minecraft.

Aura: i've not been long in Aura, but you guys seemed like a really professional clan and you we're really chill guys from what i have seen.

To badlion: thank you for making my time on Minecraft a lot of fun. I've made a lot of memories here and i definitely won't forget them. It's been a hell of a ride. Thank you.

Headed.
PM Link
Although we've never talked I wish you best of luck for your life. Goodbye!
PM Link
cya Jaron, thanks for the kind words!
PM Link
#ZINCBOXGODS
PM Link
o7
PM Link
k bye hope u dont die young
PM Link
Bye bro
PM Link
@Kiivo <3
@Skillapp ZB in their prime was the best server i've played
PM Link
@IWasFalseBanned xo
PM Link
Good luck bro o7.
PM Link
Sucks we didn't talk at all when I accepted you but see ya bro!
PM Link
o7
PM Link
Gl irl o7
PM Link
long response but goodbye
hope we can still stay in touch
PM Link

Skillapp wrote

#ZINCBOXGODS

Ayyyyy (Niqhtm4re)
PM Link
@bedwarsgang of course staying in touch. Golden trio with @daarkies . ZincBox, MCSG, Kohi, Hypixel, Mineplex, MineZ, Parkour, Clan battles and so much more that we always did together! I am also down to play other games like Fortnite or League of Legends. My interest in Badlion and MC in general is also slowly dying. Known you for 3 years, when I first joined ZB.

PM Link
gl for all
PM Link