Dexter's AMA
Title says it all, ask me anything. :-)
PM Link
1 question every 2 days please
PM Link
How did you find out about Badlion?

What made you apply?

What motivates you to keep moderating?

If you could change one thing about Badlion what would it be?

Opinion?
PM Link
Hi!

Do you like space? If so, what is your favorite part about it?

Favorite ice cream?

Opinion?
PM Link
will you ever come back to yt

op
PM Link
Thoughts on the Tournaments?

Thoughts on the tournament team?

Thoughts on Minecraft as a whole?

Thoughts on Badlion as a whole?

Thoughts on the staff team?

Opinion?
PM Link
opinion
PM Link
opinion
PM Link

iron768 wrote

How did you find out about Badlion?

I found out Badlion from a few friends. I don't talk to them anymore unfortunately since they moved away from Minecraft.

iron768 wrote

What made you apply?

At first I had no interest in ever being a moderator for a server but I started playing on Badlion and I really enjoyed the server. I enjoyed the game modes and the community was fun to interact with. I came across a lot of rule breakers and quite a few cheaters so I thought I would apply so I could help in limiting the cheaters and creating a toxic-free environment.

iron768 wrote

What motivates you to keep moderating?

The staff members, and the players. I'm very passionate in what I do. I enjoy helping people and there's not a day that goes by where I don't help someone with a problem they're having. It can be a repetitive process to some but as long as you enjoy what you do, the motivation won't end. :-)

iron768 wrote

If you could change one thing about Badlion what would it be?

I wasn't a huge fan of the forgiveness system but from a business perspective it makes sense. If ever possible, I wish to have that system abolished.

iron768 wrote

Opinion?

I think you're a really nice guy, and I've gotten to know you a lot more since you were added in my discord. You're a very hard worker and you definitely deserved that senior rank. You're very smart, and funny. I enjoy talking to you and you're someone that I can definitely call a close friend. :-)
PM Link
Was moderating more fun back in season 12 back when the server was more populated? (I think you were mod back then idk)
PM Link
Hi!

wpc wrote

Do you like space? If so, what is your favorite part about it?

I'm very fascinated about anything space related! There's so many galaxies out there. The thought of there being life besides on Earth sounds so cool and mind blowing.

wpc wrote

Favorite ice cream?

I actually don't eat ice cream so I can't say I have a favorite. Anything that has dairy in it I try to avoid!

wpc wrote

Opinion?

Cory! I can relate to you so much. You're a very smart, handsome, nice, and respectful guy. I enjoy your presence very much. You're a really great senior, and also a great friend. I didn't know you much until you got added to my discord and I'm so glad you're in it. I like talking to you daily and hearing you talk about space and your personal life. I'm so thankful and grateful that I met a great guy like you. :-)
PM Link
Do you play another game apart from mc?

What country would you like visit?

Fav serie?

Would you like be UHC Host again if you had enough time?

Opinion?
PM Link

Asorn wrote

will you ever come back to yt

It's hard to say. I want to come back but I don't think anyone would watch me. A lot of my subscribers have left Minecraft. I don't want to upload content no one is going to watch.

Asorn wrote

op

Zach, you're a very hard working mod and I don't think a lot of people know that. You're very active, and you can detect hacks extremely well. You're smart and young and you definitely have a big future ahead of you. You're another person that I didn't know as much until you were added to my discord and I'm glad you were added to it. I enjoy talking to you on teamspeak and playing 2 v 2's with you. You're a very funny guy as well. I can't imagine my life without you in it, you are a very special person to me. I hope we never lose contact with each other. :")
PM Link

Skillapp wrote

Was moderating more fun back in season 12 back when the server was more populated? (I think you were mod back then idk)

There has definitely been a change in moderating in terms of player count wise. There were a lot more players but it has nothing to do with Badlion being at fault for but instead of new games coming out such as Fortnite, PUBg, and Overwatch. Those new games have definitely dismantled the Minecraft community. It was definitely more enjoyable back then because the community was bigger but I still do very much enjoy what I do here on Badlion even if the community is smaller. Helping players and staff members has always been something I enjoy doing and the community shrinking doesn't make it any less fun if it still means I get to help people. :-)
PM Link

apemode wrote

Thoughts on the Tournaments? Thoughts on the tournament team?

To be frank, I have little knowledge of tournament and the tournament team in general so I can't really give an opinion on it.

apemode wrote

Thoughts on Minecraft as a whole?

I think Minecraft is a really great game, it can be quite repetitive but all in all it's a fun game to play with friends.

apemode wrote

Thoughts on Badlion as a whole?

Badlion is a very great server and I think we can definitely go a lot further. I think we need to appeal more to younger players/players who aren't good at the game because there is definitely far more crappy players than good players. Competitive pvp is great but it's very hard for players who aren't good at the game to enjoy it. We also need to add more gamemodes so it can attract players from different servers to ours. I still think Badlion has a lot of potential.

apemode wrote

Thoughts on the staff team?

I really like our staff team. Sure it can get out of hand sometimes but all in all, the staff team is great. I respect everyone on the team and I enjoy talking to new staff members that come every day.

apemode wrote

Opinion?

I don't really know much about you to be honest. I know you're involved in tournament a lot but that department is something I have very little knowledge on since I've never been staff on it. I see you type frequently in general staff though and you do say some pretty funny stuff. I would love to get to know you more! :-)
PM Link

iOmegx wrote

Do you play another game apart from mc?

Nope! I dedicate all my free time to Badlion. I'm not interested in playing other games.

iOmegx wrote

What country would you like visit?

Italy or France!

iOmegx wrote

Fav serie?

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by this. I apologize!

iOmegx wrote

Would you like be UHC Host again if you had enough time?

Yes, I would love to!

iOmegx wrote

Opinion?

You're by far one of the most active mods I've ever seen. You definitely deserved senior and I'm so happy you got it. You do a lot for Badlion and for the community and that's something I really respect. I don't know much about you as a person but as a staff member, you're doing a very great job. I would love to get to know you more. :")
PM Link
If you ever getting demoted, would you still play Badlion??
PM Link
Fav game on Badlion?

Highest elo on arena pvp ever?

Best friend out of the badlion staff team?

Dont think u know me well but still opinion?
PM Link
Why did you send me weird messages on Discord in July 2017?

Opinion?
PM Link
Goals as a staff member moving forward?

What would it mean to become a manager?

Opinion?
PM Link