Store
Subscribe
My resignation.
Im probably not well known in the community but I just want to let you guys know that I'm resigning from my positions here at Badlion. Im not going into detail neither making a long post. I just want to thank the Badlion staff team for all the great time I had here and encourage you guys (the players) to be less toxic and just take this game as it is, a game. Thanks once again to each staff member I have talked to and the Managers I've had (_Link & Starlights_) and also the Admins for their great job. Pce.
PM Link
Automatically Deleted
PM Link
gl in life bro
PM Link
ayy buddy, join the club
PM Link

Magiclz wrote

ayy buddy, join the club
you play minecraft for years
become staff

then u quit

then you talk shit and start dissing the game and act like quitting is some kind of "club" and say that just playing the game alone made you gay

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL bandwagon, if nobody else quit you prob wouldn't have either
PM Link

olliwer03 wrote

Magiclz wrote...

become staff

then u quit

then you talk shit and start dissing the game and act like quitting is some kind of "club" and say that just playing the game alone made you gay

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL bandwagon, if nobody else quit you prob wouldn't have either

Damn HAHAHAHAHA
PM Link

olliwer03 wrote

Magiclz wrote...

become staff

then u quit

That's sooo true hahaha
PM Link
anyways gl with life ferry :v
PM Link
o7 brother :*(
PM Link
o7
PM Link
o7
PM Link
o7
PM Link
o7
PM Link
o7 gracias por todo!
PM Link
o7
PM Link
o7 que tengas lo mejor siempre!
PM Link
Hi @Magiclz loser
PM Link

TheFlappyCraft wrote

Hi @Magiclz loser

Who’re you?
PM Link

Magiclz wrote

TheFlappyCraft wrote...

Who’re you?
real question is who are you other than someone who attention whored for being gay last year and is now saying the side effects of playing a block game made you gay
PM Link
o7 Buena suerte en la vida :)
PM Link