Server IP:
Store
Players Online 265 Help Vote Forums Streams Client
GommeHD Becomes 1st BAC Partner

We are super excited to share our first official BAC partner for the Badlion Client 2.0! Please give a warm welcome to the GommeHD community as they join Badlion in making the Minecraft community a better place by supporting BAC (Badlion Anticheat) on their servers. GommeHD shares our vision of a less cheater filled community, and this is why they have decided to use BAC on their servers starting today.

GommeHD is going to phase out their own client anticheat called "Protector" in favor of BAC for their clan wars system as their first step towards integrating BAC. They also are looking to support it more broadly around their entire network when Open Beta (I promise guys, it's almost here). GommeHD will be rolling out the BAC systems on their servers over this weekend and when it has completed you will see the BAC icon next to their server on the Badlion Client 2.0 server listing.

If you speak German (or want to use Google Translate) you can read more on the GommeHD Forums here: https://www.gommehd.net/forum/threads/die-naechste-stufe.873289/

If you are a server owner and your server peaks with at least 250 players and are interested in getting BAC on your server, let us know below with the following contact form (send it to bac [at] badlion [dot] net):

BAC Server Application wrote

First and Last Name:
Minecraft Username:
Timezone you live in:
Server You Own/Run:
Monthly Users:
Peak Users:
Server Location(s):

Thanks and looking forward to more BAC server partner announcements soon :)
PM Link

MasterGberry wrote

If you speak German (or want to use Google Translate)

Me_irl
PM Link
hype!
PM Link
Ooooh nice
PM Link
United community =)
PM Link
They have the legitimacy and minecraft
PM Link
Nice a big step to reduce the number of cheaters in Minecraft

Hype!