Store
iron768 AMA

wpc wrote

I still love the fact that most of the staff team misspells your name in terms of its numbers.

Favorite ice cream?

Opinion?

same to be honest.

chocolate or cookies and cream.

a lot of respect for you, you tought me a lot of the senior responsibilities and i cant thank you enough for that. i remember being so confused when reading all the guides/mod panel, but you explained a lot of the shit that i had no idea what to do. tysm :).
PM Link

Zockzzz wrote

opinion?

i havent spoken to you much, but i do remember being in ts with you and hover and you were pretty chill go talk too, you also recently got manager and you have been pretty active :).
PM Link

Msging wrote

Why do you never use capital LEttErs?

Opinion on CM position?

Pasta or Pizza?

Opinion

i disabled the capitalization on letters on my phone.

its given a lot of shit that i dont think it deserves, i think its pretty important.

hard one to answer, maybe pizza but idk.

you were staff vert early in my time as staff, and i heard a lot of good things from you, both with cm work and mod work.
PM Link
What is the craziest thing one of your teachers has done?

What’s the most useless talent you have?

What’s a body part that you wouldn’t mind losing?

Opinion?
PM Link
Fav mod
Tea or coffe
Why you get mod
PM Link

iron768 wrote

wpc wrote...

same to be honest.

chocolate or cookies and cream.

a lot of respect for you, you tought me a lot of the senior responsibilities and i cant thank you enough for that. i remember being so confused when reading all the guides/mod panel, but you explained a lot of the shit that i had no idea what to do. tysm :).

<3
PM Link

Purox wrote

What is the craziest thing one of your teachers has done?

What’s the most useless talent you have?

What’s a body part that you wouldn’t mind losing?

Opinion?

my teacher today just called someone a ‘faggot’ lol.

procrastinating to the last minute and getting all my work done, and well.

i would mind if lost any body part, but if i had to choose maybe my left foot.

you are a great mod and senior, i see you alot in game and on discord. even after all the gcheat drama (which you get shit on a lot for that, and i feel bad for you cuz you are a nice guy) still think your one of the most active/best senior uhc hosts.
PM Link

EpicLifee wrote

Fav mod
Tea or coffe
Why you get mod

ive said above its hard to choose just one.

coffee

well i got mod because nerd accepted me as a arena trial lol. if you are wondering why i applied, its because i liked badlion a lot and i wanted to help out.
PM Link
If you were getting married and had to choose 1 person from the staff team to be your best man, who would it be and why?

What keeps you motivated?

Do you play any other games?

Arena or Uhc?

Arena or Minigames?

Minigames or UHC?

What's your favorite thing about being a senior?
PM Link
opinion
PM Link
typical outfit?
opinion
pizza or pasta
PM Link
Who do you look up to both irl and on badlion?

Water or soda?

Opinion
PM Link

Koknia wrote

If you were getting married and had to choose 1 person from the staff team to be your best man, who would it be and why?

What keeps you motivated?

Do you play any other games?

Arena or Uhc?

Arena or Minigames?

Minigames or UHC?

What's your favorite thing about being a senior?

oh i have no clue at all, hmm maybe luis or cheeky.

to be honest, im really demotivated, music has been helping a lot though and talking to friends helps a lot.

yeah, not as much as i used to do though, pubg and fortnite.

arena

arena

minigames

appeals for sure, they are actually pretty fun to do when there are any.
PM Link

iHexa wrote

opinion

your a nice guy, you are actually really good at modding and i can see you going far :).
PM Link

Saimo wrote

typical outfit?
opinion
pizza or pasta

t-shirt sweatshirt sweatpants, im really basic.

you know your shit, and you do know a lot about this game/badlion, but you can be a little mean, maybe its because your a honest person, i do think you have good intentions for badlion.

pizza probably, pasta is so good.
PM Link
thoughts on tournament
PM Link

DexterMC wrote

Who do you look up to both irl and on badlion?

Water or soda?

Opinion

Not sure about irl, on Badlion though? Lukewilliams10, Meyp, Archy, and probably all the senior+s.

Cold water is so good.

One of the best seniors right now, you are a great person and a great friend. Your discord has seriously been such a fucking cool place to be in, I don't think I would still be staff without it. Thanks so much <3.
PM Link

APEMODE wrote

thoughts on tournament

The staff team? Or do you mean tournaments in general?

I mean props to the tournament staff for hosting them, I know they usually last a long time.

If you are talking about tournaments in general, I think they are very important in making minecraft competitive.
PM Link
Opinion? :^)
PM Link

omgplsno wrote

Opinion?

Your a pretty active mod, and from what I have seen you are really good. Hopefully our past interactions don't interfere with getting a long :).
PM Link