Store
Players Online: 56.3k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
Msging’s Final AMA
Hey folks, so as you can probably see I’ve been retired for 5 or so months but couldn’t really be bothered to type out a whole resignation thread so here’s a final AMA as a proper send-off.

Ask away

-Max
PM Link
which cities would you like to visit
favourite drink
opinion (@DeadSoulFX)btw
PM Link
Do you like nazis?

Am i h0t?

opinion?

yes or no?
PM Link
Who did you look up to as a staff member?
PM Link

HardHurt wrote

which cities would you like to visitNew York
favourite drink Fruit Smoothie’s are pretty cool
opinion (@DeadSoulFX)btw Good player friendly guy if I remember correctly.
PM Link

churupan wrote

Do you like nazis?-_-

Am i h0t? Sure, why not.

opinion? Don’t know you.

yes or no? Yes/
PM Link

Asorn wrote

Who did you look up to as a staff member?

Is this even a question?

M e y p
PM Link
Opinion?

What's the craziest thing a teacher has ever done to you?
PM Link
its jarecl I remember u from verenity and I almost beat u in archer even though it was eu xd, now you'd probably give me the cock if we dueled

so how did you progressively get better at bow

why are you quitting (ive been thinking about quitting myself)

how did u find badlion

why did you become staff

opinion

do u like taylor swift

PM Link
Opinion?
PM Link
Opinion?

What was the tipping point for resignation? For example for me, I had been considering it for quite some time and eventually said on the CM chat that after this round of recruitment I would resign, and once the round was over I did. So what factors played into it for you and what was the "last straw" per se?
PM Link

omgplsno wrote

Opinion?Eh. Don’t really know you personally but I think you’re decently active which is cool.

What's the craziest thing a teacher has ever done to you? Hard question
PM Link

olliwer03 wrote

its jarecl I remember u from verenity and I almost beat u in archer even though it was eu xd, now you'd probably give me the cock if we dueled

so how did you progressively get better at bow Played 3k games in S14 developed a playstyle which was tricky (Bow-Boosting and then pearling away when they were on final hit) To be honest to get better you just need to play.

why are you quitting (ive been thinking about quitting myself) I quit mainly because of outside pressures and I simply didn’t have time to maintain the amount of hours I was putting in before and I didn’t really want to be doing something half-heartedly.

how did u find badlion Wanted to get better for factions.

why did you become staff I wanted to try it out to see what all the fuss was about but then realised it was a pretty interesting challenge

opinionOverly toxic but probably down to immaturity. Good player.

do u like taylor swift Not as much as Ariana

PM Link

Emogan wrote

Opinion?

I liked you as a guy because you were pretty hard-working unlike the rest of the CM team and I found it hilarious how hyped up the community was about you getting CM. Some people say sucked up to Lizzy a little too often which I wouldn’t disagree with but on the whole you were much better than the rest as a CM.
PM Link

Metarus wrote

Opinion? Friendly guy and a decent player although that’s probably thanks to your shit weird connection. As a CM you eere pretty logical and you were pretty active towards the start of me becoming CM but then you dropped off a fair bit and I guess a resignation was inevitable.

What was the tipping point for resignation? For example for me, I had been considering it for quite some time and eventually said on the CM chat that after this round of recruitment I would resign, and once the round was over I did. So what factors played into it for you and what was the "last straw" per se?

There were several factors. The first was that I had pissed off numerous higher-ups one way or another and I didn’t see myself getting senior for a while which I’ll admit dried up my motivation a fair bit. I also couldn’t cope with some of the idiocracy and politicalness within the arena team.

The next was my disapointment in the CM team. When I say team I mean a core group of 5/6 at most CM’s and the rest well quite frankly I have no idea why they were there in the first place or still are. If you want a further list DM me. The problem was the lack of productivity with several projects being shut down due to inactivity. Eventually I gave up with CM chat and just went to people individually which I found to be more beneficial. I also felt both the owners were far too distant from the CM team and it was pot luck if Archy ever responded to you (which in my case rarely happened). Now Liz is taking control I imagine the communication should be a lot better but I’m not really seeing any results which is why I feel a monthly log listing everything the CM team has completed would be extremely benficial for them and the community. Finally on this factor we were basically only tasked with 2 things during my time as a CM and we were having to create projects which isn’t ideal.

Finally I just realised that while this was a great experience and would whole-heartedly recomend it to anyone else I needed to move on and focus a bit more on school and the more important things in life. Who knows maybe one day I’d like to come back and see what life is like under some interesting new administration changes.
PM Link

Msging wrote

olliwer03 wrote...

im only toxic when people shit talk, like the way it worked was in early-mid season 14 I made a lot of rage threads when I was much more immature and when people would shit talk I would be toxic as fuck in response, so that's why a reputation of being toxic was build around my name
PM Link
Minecraft or Memes?
Dog or Cat?
Will you be quitting this game completely? And if yes, will you miss this community?
Do you have any other game you like rather than mc?
Opinion?
PM Link
Thoughts on Badlion and its current state?

Where do you see Badlion in the future?

Do you think it is possible to bring the competitive scene to Minecraft?

Have you taken anything from Badlion and been able to apply it to your life or vise versa?

Favorite quote?

Religious/Beliefs? (Don't have to answer)

Origin of username?

Opinion?
PM Link
Opinion?

It's 6L_
PM Link
Thoughts on the Tournaments?

Thoughts on the tournament team?

Thoughts on Minecraft as a whole?

Thoughts on Badlion as a whole?

Thoughts on the staff team?

Opinion?