Store
What's keeping you from quitting?
As the title asks, what's keeping you guys from leaving this community?
And staff don't just say "I'm staying because I want to make the community a better place"
PM Link
Fun baiting people on forums.
PM Link
BedWars (arena 1v1) keep me from still playing this game
PM Link
idk
PM Link
PvP and Minecraft are really the only things ive played/loved in the past couple of years (gaming related). I really dont enjoy anything else and badlion is still a lot of fun for me… Ive improved over the course of months a lot and the fact that i can get even better at some things just motivates me. I also met a lot of nice people here who entertain me and all that shit. Then we got my clan filled with homosexuals of course. At this point NoDebuff is the only reason why i play every day.

gang

edit : I also want to get cancer from 200ms mexicans and carpal tunnel from jittering so yea im not leaving any time soon untill i get those 2!
PM Link
Badlion
PM Link
The possibility to improve my skills at the crafts :^)
PM Link

Baelish wrote

The possibility to improve my skills at the crafts :^)

same :V
PM Link
my pc is too bad to play other games, and i dont enjoy any other game than mc unless it's with friends, also im good at mc and not anything else and i dont wanna try to get good at a game with shit fps. i get 150-350 fps in mc (depending on what client and pack im using) and 30 fps in ow, 60-100 in fortnite, (but that's with high process priority so i cant use ts or discord and i cant even talk in ingame chat) and like 240 in osu but thats such a hard game i'd never quit for that

if i quit mc i'd probably quit gaming tbh
PM Link
I'm staying because I want to make the community a better place
PM Link

omgplsno wrote

by muting people in clan chat? that doesn't count sorry
PM Link
I like the community to be quite fair, the funny conversations, the good memories. Even though it has it's ups and downs, I have met many a that I thoroughly enjoy talking to.
PM Link

omgplsno wrote

PM Link
Badlion is the main reason, If badlion close someday I'll probably quit the game.
PM Link
leaving once survival games disappears
PM Link
Minecraft.
PM Link
The gaming chairs
PM Link
Friends..
PM Link
Friends & I still enjoy the game slightly.
PM Link
ik most of these mods are joking but every single video game has toxicity, especially competitive ones

you might say there is less toxicity in other games but there isn't a public global chat in those games where you can see everything everyone says other than private chats

@ItsNotTene made a good point about toxicity in his latest video: the more toxic people are shows how invested into the game they are which is good for a dying server like badlion so we want as many mclovers as possible xddxd
PM Link