Store
Players Online: 0.0k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
Can you for once listen to the community?

Louiie wrote

ScrubV2 wrote...

This is extremely INCORRECT. Most of the community NEVER complained after we choose the kb. Then suddenly out of nowhere, Mistazel decided to "Hey, might aswell change the kb, from the opinions of players that isn't playing minecraft and if they are, they are playing hypixel". I have a thread to prove that the MAJORITY of the community absolutely despises this KB, one of the most viewed idea's/suggestion threads, +100 post, and +80 likes to change the kb. It is very rare you see a thread with that much community support, but you know what. Not a SINGLE community manager came to me and actually said "Ey, I will propose this for the PC", I have numerous PC telling me that they think the kb is awfull. It is just sad that community manager can be so ignorant, IT is YOUR job to listen to the community, not to scream at the for their opinion. There was 1-2 complaints after the community changed the kb, and I made a detailed thread about what to change in the kb, and asked why it was even changed in the first place (Which was reb complaining about the rod kb), now reb has quit, and the knockback from the rod isn't fixed as displayed in my 3000 word thread. I showed WHY the kb is 1000 times worse than s12, s14, and s15's one. It even had a general consensus of being top tier, you don't make staff the main tester of the kb, that is lunatic. Please look at the statistics, at the opening of s16 we peaked at 3k players, now we have a extremely hard time reaching 2k players, and for god sake don't blame this on the fortnite effect. We can do something, but nothing is being done. Action needs to be taken if the community is to be saved, we actually have an admin just for the community, and 3 admins for advertising, and changing around stuff. But nothing is happening, I am really sad that we have reached this point, where even the community manager doesn't listen to the community. In general the only players that like this kb is staff that have to lick up to their managers, for promotions, cause if the complains, and show their opinion nothing good will happen for them, and they will have bad blood in the staff team forever.

Exactly this, since the FIRST day the new kb was implemented almost every single day I said in player council chat “change the arena kb” (anyone in the pc can confirm that). The change was for reb and he doesnt even play the game anymore, even before it was chnaged I said change uhc kb if you want but don’t touch arena and nobody listened. Also nobody asked for the new global system either. 1 day badlion just decided hey you know what lets just add this stupid update that would make noone happy. Mistazel was supposed to fix the kb but he just disappeared. Kb is one of the most important things in minecraft pvp and the fact that there are near to none kb testings is sad. Badlions problem has ALWAYS been changing things that don’t need changing. Elo, kb, global kits.

Also for people that say “adapt to the kb” that is just retarded. The type of kb there is affects the quality of gameplay, would you be fine and say “adapt” if badlion removed kb? Or if they made everyone take 7 blocks of kb? Why don’t you adapt to the 1.9 pvp system?

The answer to all of these is the same. Because it fucking sucks ass
PM Link

Louiie wrote

ScrubV2 wrote...

This is extremely INCORRECT. Most of the community NEVER complained after we choose the kb. Then suddenly out of nowhere, Mistazel decided to "Hey, might aswell change the kb, from the opinions of players that isn't playing minecraft and if they are, they are playing hypixel". I have a thread to prove that the MAJORITY of the community absolutely despises this KB, one of the most viewed idea's/suggestion threads, +100 post, and +80 likes to change the kb. It is very rare you see a thread with that much community support, but you know what. Not a SINGLE community manager came to me and actually said "Ey, I will propose this for the PC", I have numerous PC telling me that they think the kb is awfull. It is just sad that community manager can be so ignorant, IT is YOUR job to listen to the community, not to scream at the for their opinion. There was 1-2 complaints after the community changed the kb, and I made a detailed thread about what to change in the kb, and asked why it was even changed in the first place (Which was reb complaining about the rod kb), now reb has quit, and the knockback from the rod isn't fixed as displayed in my 3000 word thread. I showed WHY the kb is 1000 times worse than s12, s14, and s15's one. It even had a general consensus of being top tier, you don't make staff the main tester of the kb, that is lunatic. Please look at the statistics, at the opening of s16 we peaked at 3k players, now we have a extremely hard time reaching 2k players, and for god sake don't blame this on the fortnite effect. We can do something, but nothing is being done. Action needs to be taken if the community is to be saved, we actually have an admin just for the community, and 3 admins for advertising, and changing around stuff. But nothing is happening, I am really sad that we have reached this point, where even the community manager doesn't listen to the community. In general the only players that like this kb is staff that have to lick up to their managers, for promotions, cause if the complains, and show their opinion nothing good will happen for them, and they will have bad blood in the staff team forever.

Sorry but that is completly wrong. First of all your statement of saying that there were no people complaining about the KB is false. There were several Famous players I know that left Badlion because they thought the Knockback is shit. But not just Famous people, other people left as well. There were almost no players who complain about the Knockback because they all left. There were only a few people complaining about the Knockback, for instance reb, one of the only remaining English speaking twitch streamers on Badlion.
One goal of Badlion atm is to bring Badlion back to the old times (kind of), at least in terms of popularity and player fills. For that reason we tried to bring back some old players and also try to get new players in. One of the changes in order to get some old players who used to play Badlion back on Badlion again was to change the KB.

Next thing: "The CM's didn't do shit" I like how you casually just talking shit about CM's although you had no clue what is going on in the background but ok, that's a smth different. I actually talked to Mistazel about changing the KB about 2 or 3 weeks after it got implemented. I literally told you Louiie what he said and still, you're shittalking CM's and Mistazel for doing nothing. k .
Basically the outcome of our small discussion was this:
First of all, the KB was made by players like reb and players from the Player Council and Staff team. So the KB as itself was good, people liked it when playing on the Testserver. BUT there is just one issue (and again Louiie, you know that issue as good as I know it): The issue is, that the Testserver is not as heavily used as the actual Badlion server network which means that on the actual server, a lot of things are getting slowed down and it is a bit more laggy. This changes the KB and the way the KB feels to the players. Mistazel told me (and again, I told Louiie the same thing) that he will try to change that the server will not have that much of an influence on the KB so the KB feels the same on the Testserver. Got it?

So 1st, there were alot of people complaining about the KB (they didn't leave just because of the KB, but it was one of the reasons).
2nd, CM's actually do shit although you might not see it or get informations about it.

Thanks for reading…
PM Link

Louiie wrote

Limeintine wrote...

https://www.badlion.net/forum/thread/209611

(Btw you are a staff member now, so you are obliged to like everything the server does)

No
PM Link

ApplePanda642 wrote

Bluiishh wrote...

Oh wow damn ur so cool with ur 1700. Lets see u get 2400 and then maybe ill actually listen to anything u say dyslexic bedwars faggot.
ok you can chill tf out applepanda
PM Link
Everyone's saying that the kb is fine and your need to adapt, that's just bullshit. Potion on badlion was good in all seasons up to season 14, but in season 15 they made the kb really little. even with the little kb, the kb wasn't unplayable. Then, out of the blue, they just decided to make nobody take kb in anything for some reason. This decline in players is all because badlion's doing shit that nobody asked for. Most of badlion's current problems can be traced back to when mmr was implemented. That was the first retarded idea that nobody asked for. Now, elo's back, but the server's so fucking dead that no rating system can really show skill anymore. It's too late for badlion now. The server didn't have do die, but too many fuck-ups killed it.
PM Link

Labersack_ wrote

Louiie wrote...

Sorry but that is completly wrong. First of all your statement of saying that there were no people complaining about the KB is false. There were several Famous players I know that left Badlion because they thought the Knockback is shit. But not just Famous people, other people left as well. There were almost no players who complain about the Knockback because they all left. There were only a few people complaining about the Knockback, for instance reb, one of the only remaining English speaking twitch streamers on Badlion.
One goal of Badlion atm is to bring Badlion back to the old times (kind of), at least in terms of popularity and player fills. For that reason we tried to bring back some old players and also try to get new players in. One of the changes in order to get some old players who used to play Badlion back on Badlion again was to change the KB.

Next thing: "The CM's didn't do shit" I like how you casually just talking shit about CM's although you had no clue what is going on in the background but ok, that's a smth different. I actually talked to Mistazel about changing the KB about 2 or 3 weeks after it got implemented. I literally told you Louiie what he said and still, you're shittalking CM's and Mistazel for doing nothing. k .
Basically the outcome of our small discussion was this:
First of all, the KB was made by players like reb and players from the Player Council and Staff team. So the KB as itself was good, people liked it when playing on the Testserver. BUT there is just one issue (and again Louiie, you know that issue as good as I know it): The issue is, that the Testserver is not as heavily used as the actual Badlion server network which means that on the actual server, a lot of things are getting slowed down and it is a bit more laggy. This changes the KB and the way the KB feels to the players. Mistazel told me (and again, I told Louiie the same thing) that he will try to change that the server will not have that much of an influence on the KB so the KB feels the same on the Testserver. Got it?

So 1st, there were alot of people complaining about the KB (they didn't leave just because of the KB, but it was one of the reasons).
2nd, CM's actually do shit although you might not see it or get informations about it.

Thanks for reading…

Absolutely NO ONE, was complaining on the forums, and the complains on this kb has had a MAJOR increase, and you cannot deny that, and turn the blind eye. I saw almost nobody complaining about the old one, this one I see people complaining about every single day, with multiple people backing this up. And you know as well as I do if you say what is not to be said in the staff team, then you will have bad blood forever Leon. Sorry but you are just wrong. They also had A couple of tester, which consisted of staff, and non-active players. Smart. Just gonna leave it here, as you don't seem to get that we have lost 1500 players, somewhat because of this.
PM Link

Limeintine wrote

Louiie wrote...

No

Well then it is just you not wanting to show iniative, not my fault you are stubborn.
PM Link
@Labersack_ There have had 2 months to fix the kb, they could have just reverted to s15's kb. But no they chose to stick with the horrible one.
PM Link

jarecl wrote

ApplePanda642 wrote...

ok you can chill tf out applepanda

I will report you for sexual abuse @jarecl
PM Link

ApplePanda642 wrote

jarecl wrote...

PM Link

ApplePanda642 wrote

jarecl wrote...

im not bill cosby
PM Link

jarecl wrote

ApplePanda642 wrote...

im not bill cosby
PM Link

jarecl wrote

ApplePanda642 wrote...

im not bill cosby

did u just assume my gender?
PM Link

Louiie wrote

Labersack_ wrote...

Absolutely NO ONE, was complaining on the forums, and the complains on this kb has had a MAJOR increase, and you cannot deny that, and turn the blind eye. I saw almost nobody complaining about the old one, this one I see people complaining about every single day, with multiple people backing this up. And you know as well as I do if you say what is not to be said in the staff team, then you will have bad blood forever Leon. Sorry but you are just wrong. They also had A couple of tester, which consisted of staff, and non-active players. Smart. Just gonna leave it here, as you don't seem to get that we have lost 1500 players, somewhat because of this.

First of all, just because you didn't see any concerns on the Forums doesn't mean that there weren't any issues with it. I've heard so many people saying that the KB in UHC is absolutly shit since it pushes your opponent way too far away so he can escape literally everytime you attack him! Also the Speed KB had some issues and people wanted a change but the new KB probably made it worst.

And yes they had 2 months to change it but what If they don't wanna change it or whatever, maybe they are even working on it or maybe they are trying to fix the server issue that it doesn't have a huge influence. I don't rlly know what's going on since I am not in the Staff team anymore but tbh at the moment I'd be rlly pissed at you guys. I mean look at this Thread. "Change the fucking KB please laggers are too advantaged". Also other Threads and just the constant pressure would annoy me so bad, that I kinda don't rlly wanna change it just so I don't give you guys the benefit but that is just my opinion. I dont think the current Staff team would do so.

And to your other point,"And you know as well as I do if you say what is not to be said in the staff team, then you will have bad blood forever Leon." Sorry but that's just a meme coming out of your mouth. That is so not true. You can literally say everything in the Staff team as long as you are nice to each other but you took things way to srs and were straight up insulting and annoying admins. I mean what do you expect from them now? To listen to you. I don't think so.. Also you kept talking about people behind their back which people knew. You need to listen to yourself and be more careful on what you're saying.
PM Link

Louiie wrote

Limeintine wrote...

Well then it is just you not wanting to show iniative, not my fault you are stubborn.

I’m saying that I can have my own opinion as a staff member and that you can’t understand a meme. 🤦‍♂️
PM Link

jarecl wrote

ApplePanda642 wrote...

im not bill cosby

Someone summoned me!
PM Link

Labersack_ wrote

Louiie wrote...

First of all, just because you didn't see any concerns on the Forums doesn't mean that there weren't any issues with it. I've heard so many people saying that the KB in UHC is absolutly shit since it pushes your opponent way too far away so he can escape literally everytime you attack him! Also the Speed KB had some issues and people wanted a change but the new KB probably made it worst.

And yes they had 2 months to change it but what If they don't wanna change it or whatever, maybe they are even working on it or maybe they are trying to fix the server issue that it doesn't have a huge influence. I don't rlly know what's going on since I am not in the Staff team anymore but tbh at the moment I'd be rlly pissed at you guys. I mean look at this Thread. "Change the fucking KB please laggers are too advantaged". Also other Threads and just the constant pressure would annoy me so bad, that I kinda don't rlly wanna change it just so I don't give you guys the benefit but that is just my opinion. I dont think the current Staff team would do so.

And to your other point,"And you know as well as I do if you say what is not to be said in the staff team, then you will have bad blood forever Leon." Sorry but that's just a meme coming out of your mouth. That is so not true. You can literally say everything in the Staff team as long as you are nice to each other but you took things way to srs and were straight up insulting and annoying admins. I mean what do you expect from them now? To listen to you. I don't think so.. Also you kept talking about people behind their back which people knew. You need to listen to yourself and be more careful on what you're saying.

I NEVER talked about people behind their back, I only said I disagreed with mistazel's work. I never shittalked anyone, if anything I was being nice to people, I didn't call people idiots. And the worst part is that you were a community manager, so you should be able to see that this kb is bad, 75% of the forum community is complaining about it, then something must be wrong. And it is extremely sad that it is not realized by you or the new admins that it is a problem. If anyone it was me who was getting shittalked behind my back, by the likes of you.
PM Link

Louiie wrote

Labersack_ wrote...

I NEVER talked about people behind their back, I only said I disagreed with mistazel's work. I never shittalked anyone, if anything I was being nice to people, I didn't call people idiots. And the worst part is that you were a community manager, so you should be able to see that this kb is bad, 75% of the forum community is complaining about it, then something must be wrong. And it is extremely sad that it is not realized by you or the new admins that it is a problem. If anyone it was me who was getting shittalked behind my back, by the likes of you.

LOL First of all yes you were talking about people behind their back, 2nd of all didn't we show you often enough on Teamspeak that your way of discussing and arguing includes a lot of swearing and insulting others? We literally told you sometimes: "Bro you just insulted me" to show you that this might be one of the reasons why people didn't like you.
Also didn't I say I went to Admins and talked about the KB. I do see that there is a lot of complain and I do agree with that this KB should not be the same forever and I brought it up to the Admins. The Admins know about this Problem. Can you please tell me what exactly I didn't do and what I should've done. I mean it is not like Community Manager can go to Admins saying, alright please change that, that and that! Admins can veto, Admins are above Community Manager. When an Admin sais "no" or "this is not the priority" or "not at the moment" then we have to accept it. They have all the Informations about Badlion like statistics, they signed an NDA, they know way more then we do. If they think that the KB isn't worth changing atm then just accept it. Why is it so hard to understand…
PM Link

Labersack_ wrote

Louiie wrote...

LOL First of all yes you were talking about people behind their back, 2nd of all didn't we show you often enough on Teamspeak that your way of discussing and arguing includes a lot of swearing and insulting others? We literally told you sometimes: "Bro you just insulted me" to show you that this might be one of the reasons why people didn't like you.
Also didn't I say I went to Admins and talked about the KB. I do see that there is a lot of complain and I do agree with that this KB should not be the same forever and I brought it up to the Admins. The Admins know about this Problem. Can you please tell me what exactly I didn't do and what I should've done. I mean it is not like Community Manager can go to Admins saying, alright please change that, that and that! Admins can veto, Admins are above Community Manager. When an Admin sais "no" or "this is not the priority" or "not at the moment" then we have to accept it. They have all the Informations about Badlion like statistics, they signed an NDA, they know way more then we do. If they think that the KB isn't worth changing atm then just accept it. Why is it so hard to understand…

No I wasn't, I never even discussed that much on teamspeak, there is only one thing I can tell you, but you still will never get it. If it is not top priority, then something is wrong with the system. This kb is one of the things that has been complained most about in there nearly 4 years I have been playing on the server and that says something. You guys just couldn't handle the discussion and it always ended off by someone, OH NO YOU ARE WRONG, instead of actually coming with arguments.
PM Link
You will get used to it. Don't worry. I hated it too before xd
PM Link