Store
Players Online: 80.9k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
Can you for once listen to the community?

StrahobEzz wrote

You will get used to it. Don't worry. I hated it too before xd

its just the laggers.
PM Link
PM Link

Louiie wrote

Labersack_ wrote...

No I wasn't, I never even discussed that much on teamspeak, there is only one thing I can tell you, but you still will never get it. If it is not top priority, then something is wrong with the system. This kb is one of the things that has been complained most about in there nearly 4 years I have been playing on the server and that says something. You guys just couldn't handle the discussion and it always ended off by someone, OH NO YOU ARE WRONG, instead of actually coming with arguments.

Don't rlly wanna argue anymore but yes you did…. whatever maybe you didn't notice it or maybe I made things up, idk.

You literally said that there was no point on changing the KB about 2 or 3 messages before but yet you said the KB was one of the biggest issues in the past 4 years, doesn't make sense to me. I told you that there was a reason to change the Knockback because people didn't like it and left. Also I did say that I am not a fan of this KB and that it should not stay forever. You're still talking like I can change the KB or the CM's can change the KB but NO.. we can't. Again, we brought up the KB problem to the Admins but that's it, we can't do much more.

Last thing:

"If it is not top priority, then something is wrong with the system."

sorry but LMAO
having the issues of changing the KB the top priority of an Internation Minecraft Server Network is just stupid to think of. There is Badlion Client, there are financial problems, there are server issues, there are common bugs people want to see fixed and they might also say (If changing bugs isn't the priority then there is something wrong with the System) lol no. Also what about the major concerns about NA being SA. Server Locations. Like there is not just the gameplay that they are focussing on. Yes I agree with you that the KB is not well liked and people want it to be changed, would be stupid to say otherwise. I agree that it needs to be changed but I do not agree in the way you and some other people in the community pressure it and literally want to force it although you have no clue what is going on in the Background. The Admins will change it when they think it is time for it or when they can do it.
PM Link

Labersack_ wrote

Louiie wrote...

Don't rlly wanna argue anymore but yes you did…. whatever maybe you didn't notice it or maybe I made things up, idk.

You literally said that there was no point on changing the KB about 2 or 3 messages before but yet you said the KB was one of the biggest issues in the past 4 years, doesn't make sense to me. I told you that there was a reason to change the Knockback because people didn't like it and left. Also I did say that I am not a fan of this KB and that it should not stay forever. You're still talking like I can change the KB or the CM's can change the KB but NO.. we can't. Again, we brought up the KB problem to the Admins but that's it, we can't do much more.

Last thing:

"If it is not top priority, then something is wrong with the system."

sorry but LMAO
having the issues of changing the KB the top priority of an Internation Minecraft Server Network is just stupid to think of. There is Badlion Client, there are financial problems, there are server issues, there are common bugs people want to see fixed and they might also say (If changing bugs isn't the priority then there is something wrong with the System) lol no. Also what about the major concerns about NA being SA. Server Locations. Like there is not just the gameplay that they are focussing on. Yes I agree with you that the KB is not well liked and people want it to be changed, would be stupid to say otherwise. I agree that it needs to be changed but I do not agree in the way you and some other people in the community pressure it and literally want to force it although you have no clue what is going on in the Background. The Admins will change it when they think it is time for it or when they can do it.
if you read my quote more carefully you would see that i said “this KB is something that has been complained the most about in the 4 years i have been playing”, not KB overall.
PM Link

churupan wrote

StrahobEzz wrote...

its just the laggers.

Dude since they changed the host everyone started to get so much more ping then before. I used to have 20 and now I have 80… Just deal with it.
PM Link
This turned into more of an argument threat than an actual helpful post.
PM Link

StrahobEzz wrote

churupan wrote...

Dude since they changed the host everyone started to get so much more ping then before. I used to have 20 and now I have 80… Just deal with it.

You can't just "Deal with it", think with your head not with others. Reason why I say this is beacuse kb isn't good and thats a truth rn.
PM Link