Store
Community Manager
My current opinions of cm's is really bad. What I see from CM's is usually them telling people not to have an opinion, and for them not be allowed to complain. I think that Community Manager's need to be objective on the forums, and should only speak on behalf of PC's.

Change my mind.
PM Link
if you think people even know who cms are so that they can answer you are very much wrong unfortunately
PM Link

Saimo wrote

if you think people even know who cms are so that they can answer you are very much wrong unfortunately

Truth LOL, thats also a problem, they don't engage into the community.
PM Link

Louiie wrote

My current opinions of cm's is really bad. What I see from CM's is usually them telling people not to have an opinion, and for them not be allowed to complain. I think that Community Manager's need to be objective on the forums, and should only speak on behalf of PC's.

Change my mind.

Why do you think that this is important?
PM Link

Baelish wrote

Louiie wrote...

Why do you think that this is important?

Because if they don't they might not deliver the forums objectively, but with their opinion, and what the players want changed, isn't what happens, but what happens is that the cm's get changed what they wanna get changed.
PM Link

Louiie wrote

What I see from CM's is usually them telling people not to have an opinion, and for them not be allowed to complain.

Give me links to CMs doing that and I'll gladly prove you wrong. They would never explicitly say such a thing.

Louiie wrote

Baelish wrote...

Because if they don't they might not deliver the forums objectively, but with their opinion, and what the players want changed, isn't what happens, but what happens is that the cm's get changed what they wanna get changed.

You have made three posts on this thread, and you have have lied in two of them. There are many criticisms to be had of the current state of the server, but when you pick one and blatantly lie about it you immediately lose all credibility, and as a result I wont bother discrediting the rest of your post to save you the embarrassment.
I don't know if this was a ruse to make you feel better about something, but whatever it is it's pathetic, and I'd expect better from someone who has made so many useful contributions in the Ideas/Suggestions sub-forum, especially concerning the UHC gamemode but the network in general (this thread was fantastic https://www.badlion.net/forum/thread/209611).
PM Link

cringiecake wrote

Louiie wrote...

Give me links to CMs doing that and I'll gladly prove you wrong. They would never explicitly say such a thing.

SCrubs reply to this thread. https://www.badlion.net/forum/thread/211207/post/1164730#1164730

Louiie wrote...

You have made three posts on this thread, and you have have lied in two of them. There are many criticisms to be had of the current state of the server, but when you pick one and blatantly lie about it you immediately lose all credibility, and as a result I wont bother discrediting the rest of your post to save you the embarrassment.
I don't know if this was a ruse to make you feel better about something, but whatever it is it's pathetic, and I'd expect better from someone who has made so many useful contributions in the Ideas/Suggestions sub-forum, especially concerning the UHC gamemode but the network in general (this thread was fantastic https://www.badlion.net/forum/thread/209611).

Blatantly lied about what?, Anything I am saying here is just said objectively, as a community member, as this is one of the only perspectives we can get. If it is me saying that Community Managers don't engage enough into the community, then I still believe I am right, when was the last time you saw a community comment on an idea/suggestion, and telling the person that it will be taken into the Player council?
PM Link

Louiie wrote

cringiecake wrote...

Blatantly lied what are you on about 1), I wasn't the person who called people "cunts" in the staff-chats.2)

1) These are all lies

Anonymous Quote

CM's is usually them telling people not to have an opinion

Anonymous Quote

and for them not be allowed to complain.

Anonymous Quote

but what happens is that the cm's get changed what they wanna get changed.

2) this is a three parter - first of all what's that got to do with anything? Secondly, we both know what i said was light-hearted in nature and not malicious, I won't quote what I sad despite the fact there's nothing wrong with it, reason being my third point: What is mentioned in staff chat channels/forums, stays in those places. No matter the content.
Seeing as you got me involved on a personal level instead of attempting to dispute what I said, and have lied about the actions of my colleagues, I've only actually found out you were staff in the last 15 minutes, which must say something about your staff career, not that it lasted particularly long anyway.
PM Link

cringiecake wrote

Louiie wrote...

1) These are all lies

Anonymous Quote...

Anonymous Quote...

Anonymous Quote...

2) this is a three parter - first of all what's that got to do with anything? Secondly, we both know what i said was light-hearted in nature and not malicious, I won't quote what I sad despite the fact there's nothing wrong with it, reason being my third point: What is mentioned in staff chat channels/forums, stays in those places. No matter the content.
Seeing as you got me involved on a personal level instead of attempting to dispute what I said, and have lied about the actions of my colleagues, I've only actually found out you were staff in the last 15 minutes, which must say something about your staff career, not that it lasted particularly long anyway.

6 months, and I was one of the most well liked staff were the community, somebody who people actually knew, and actually engaged into the community something that you guys don't do often. Also why I was the demoted was because something was taken out of a context.
PM Link
I actually deleted my comment about you saying that thing straight after.
PM Link

Louiie wrote

cringiecake wrote...

6 months, and I was one of the most well liked staff were the community, somebody who people actually knew, and actually engaged into the community something that you guys don't do often. Also why I was the demoted was because something was taken out of a context.

Much like how you took my thing out of context, thanks for deleting though.
PM Link

cringiecake wrote

Louiie wrote...

Much like how you took my thing out of context, thanks for deleting though.

Exactly.
PM Link
?
PM Link
I agree, because I see people on forums. They just put what some staff/CM's put (-1/+1). They don't even have their opinion they just join the mass. @Louiie you're damn right!
PM Link
This thread is nothing but a dig at the CM’s. Thread locked, make another one and you’ll be banned from the forums
PM Link
Thread is locked