Store
New Hub Lobby
Good stuff :)
PM Link
It looks really stunning, great work!
PM Link
I really like how it looks but if I can suggest a useful feature, can you please increase the longness of this jump pad so it could directly move us in front of the ncp to make players play way quicker OR add something like in the cubecore duel lobby with that speed so the travel to the ncp is faster,

By the way, it looks amazing I love you all at the build team <3
PM Link

wpc wrote

churupan wrote...

Yeah, I will keep this in mind for the next one!

Toi should do the same with the ArenaPvP lobby it's really FPS hungry
PM Link

HashEdits wrote

wpc wrote...

Toi should do the same with the ArenaPvP lobby it's really FPS hungry

Preferably a smaller spawn (like season 8 spawn, easily my favourite lobby), or something like the season 12 lobby would be nice as
PM Link
i rly like it alot, im not really sure but some balloons would look pretty sweet :v
PM Link
Looks rly good
PM Link
NICE
PM Link
Verry nice
PM Link
Nice
PM Link
i finna eat that loins ass
PM Link
Looks great!
PM Link
Looks great! However have you kept in mind the players who don't have the best PC? We're having these problems constantly occur where the lobbies are too decorated to the point they cause players (that even have a good PC) to lag which is very displeasing. This lobby by the looks of it seems great but laggy.
PM Link
it’s really nice!
PM Link

Pinnkey wrote

Looks great! However have you kept in mind the players who don't have the best PC? We're having these problems constantly occur where the lobbies are too decorated to the point they cause players (that even have a good PC) to lag which is very displeasing. This lobby by the looks of it seems great but laggy.

Yeah, I will take that into consideration for the next one.
PM Link
it's cool
PM Link
Nice Job !
PM Link
I'll like the lobby but the last one was better, anyways nice work!
PM Link
Very nice!
PM Link
Nicee!
PM Link