Store
New Hub Lobby

Hi! My name is Cory. I am the leader of the aesthetics team(the people who make our lobbies/gameplay maps look cool).

How do y'all like the new hub lobby? I'm creating this thread so that everyone can give their input on what things they like and what they possibly want changed. I believe we should start doing this more so that our players get to decide what our maps look like instead of just throwing random builds at you and tell you to play on them.

Also, special thanks to rockymine and wqrrior for this lobby. They have built nearly 70% of it and we cannot thank them enough for all the hard work they constantly do within the map team.
PM Link
Very nice hub, looks extremely nice and aesthetically pleasing! Great work!
PM Link
I like!
PM Link
It reminds me of orange flavoured chocolate milk mixed with an iron watermelon.
PM Link

ApplePanda642 wrote

It reminds me of orange flavoured chocolate milk mixed with an iron watermelon.

an iron watermelon you say
PM Link
Goog lobby but really far from being fps friendly
PM Link
I already said it but it’s really nice! I also like all the easter eggs :D
PM Link

churupan wrote

Goog lobby but really far from being fps friendly

Yeah, I will keep this in mind for the next one!
PM Link
Hope you guys like it! :D
PM Link

iron768 wrote

ApplePanda642 wrote...

an iron watermelon you say

LOL i didnt even notice.
PM Link
Nice!!
PM Link
Looks FANTASTIC
PM Link
Fabulous
PM Link
Personally not too big of a fan of the terraforming, other than that it looks amazing!
PM Link
The hub looks really nice. Great job!
PM Link
ive heard a lot of people saying "they can work on this but not improve their server to get more players?" and i dont think you realize this was made by the build team; theyre not there to do anything else. theyre doing their job, and it's not their fault if other staff aren't.

i really like this hub. i'd prefer a better arena hub which is very big, like in season 14, which was by far my favourite from seasons 3 through 16. i liked how there were multiple places you could spawn and walk around to find cool easter eggs and leaderboards. it'd be nice to have that back
PM Link
Hype!
PM Link
I like it a lot and I think you guys did a really good job on it. Keep up the great work!
PM Link
Fabulous lobby
PM Link

Aogiri_Eto wrote

Fabulous

Just like u
PM Link