Store
Badlion Client 2.0 Closed Beta Update

Hey guys. It's been a couple of weeks since we have pushed out an update for the Badlion Client 2.0 Beta users and today I am super excited to share we have a ton of features and bug fixes rolling out today! Long overdue if you ask me. In fact we are going to try and make it a point to be doing weekly updates until the full release of the Badlion Client 2.0.

I am telling users now, you are running out of time to get your limited edition beta cape for the Badlion Client 2.0. If you are interested in grabbing this offer before it disappears from the store check it out here: https://store.badlion.net/category/cape

Animations

We have finally published our first set of 1.7 animations for the 1.8 Badlion Client. The current animations we are supporting are:

• 1.7 Hit Animation
  • 1.7 Rod Held
  • 1.7 Bow Held
  • 1.7 Thrown Items
  • 1.7 Items on the Ground

• These are all built into the option called "Item Hold Animation". Maybe we will split them apart later if people want us to.

Check the Upcoming section below for more animations we are working on

Notifications

Ever want to know when something happens in Minecraft? Now you can! We have a new awesome notification system which appears in the bottom right corner of your Minecraft window when certain things happen. Check out the example below!

This system is also available for BAC servers to use to send you important information or error messages. Hey GommeHD we are looking at you, implement this awesome tech!

Screenshot Uploader

Want to share your awesome moments in Minecraft? Now you can do it easily in the Badlion Client. We now have options to Upload, Tweet, and Delete screenshots you take directly in game. Check out the example below:

Log Uploader

Hallelujah! We finally have a way to get your logs easier when something breaks. Simply scroll down to the bottom of the Badlion Client when something goes wrong that shouldn't have and click the "Submit Error Report" link. Boom in a few seconds your logs will be on our servers and you will be presented a bug report post to fill out and help us fix problems! We also delete your logs after 14 days from our servers automatically.

ToggleSneak

Technically this is not a new feature, but the ToggleSneak mod has been completely revamped to fix some bugs such as togglesneak not working sometimes or togglesprint not saving between servers.

This should fix a lot of inconsistency issues and just overall make for a better user experience.

Patch Notes

You can now see Patch Notes directly in game instead of having to come here and read it from the website!

Chat Improvements

We are working on revamping chat for some big stuff in the next week or two. Some of our first phases for this are adding:

• Timestamps
  • The ability to move chat
  • Anti Spam options

• We have some bigger plans coming for the Chat soon which you will see in the next week or two.

Minecraft Fixes

• Fixed a memory leak from Optifine capes (fixed by them, see tweaks for more info)
  • Fixed an issue with old computers not being able to render certain graphics pieces and crashing as a result
  • Fixed an issue where the cape collar would show on non Badlion capes
  • Fixed an issue where players were able to move or delete pinned servers
  • Fixed issue with white buttons on profile switcher
  • Fixed issue with white background on profile switcher
  • Fixed text rendering issue causing profile switcher issues
  • Fixed the scoreboard not being moveable
  • Fixed a crash when the client was too small

• Launcher Fixes

• Fixed an issue where the Badlion Client would crash when you try to launch for some users with corrupt launcher_profile.json files
  • Fixed an issue where if you were playing on a BAC server it always said you were playing on Badlion (sorry GommeHD)

• Now supporting Optifine 1.7.10 E7 and Optifine 1.8.9 I7
  • Moved chat into a different log file for easier searching on the user's end
  • Changed "Badlion" button on Esc menu to "Badlion Client Settings" to make it a bit more clear what the button does
  • Added a bit more info about mod profile presets
  • Reduced some log spam in the Badlion Client Launcher
  • Moved Minecraft logs into the blclient logs folder to make it easier to find logs for Badlion Client vs regular Minecraft

• Waypoints Mod
  • Motionblur Mod
  • 1.7 Block Hitting Animation
  • 1.7 Sneaking Animation
  • Clan Wars Mod
  • Chat Improvements
  • Friends System in Minecraft
  • More Bug Fixes and polish for existing features

• Some users get -1 when patching
  • Issue with users who have Minecraft installed on a different user on their computer (work around it to set the directory manually for the Minecraft installation in the Badlion Client launcher settings)

• Really excited about all of the new features and changes we have managed to accomplished in the past couple of weeks. Expect some more BAC server announcements too in the coming weeks. We really appreciate all of the positive feedback and excitement and Open Beta is right around the corner.

Thanks guys.
    PM Link
    Good shit!
    PM Link
    Why don't you do the Dev Logs again? It was very interesting! Why not add @Starlights_ s' suggestions ? (https://www.badlion.net/forum/thread/208735-https://www.badlion.net/forum/thread/207705)
    PM Link
    I Wait the 1.7 Block Hitting Animation For 1.8 Version
    PM Link
    y e s
    PM Link
    Hyped!
    PM Link
    lovely
    PM Link
    Please add 360 perspective and be able to change toggle sprint texts
    PM Link
    Absolutely can not wait for 1.7 blockhitting animation. Good job with the client so far, and 1.7 blockhitting animations will take the 1.8 version(and the project as a whole) to the next level. Onwards and upwards!
    PM Link
    oops forget about the toggle sneak text changing
    PM Link
    cool
    PM Link
    Why the blc screenshot only for 1.7 :(
    PM Link
    it keeps crashing i cant get onto any server when i try
    PM Link
    Nice!
    PM Link
    Great!
    PM Link
    Awesome. Can't wait for 1.7 Block-Hitting animations to release for 1.8 :)
    PM Link

HGgames_ wrote

it keeps crashing i cant get onto any server when i try

Can you use the new "Submit Error Report" feature to help us get a crash log?
    PM Link
    Hype!
    PM Link
    Perfect !!!
    PM Link
    If you guys changed the nodebuff kb i would play all day everyday <3
    PM Link