Store
Players Online: 41.5k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
Nodebuff KB.
If you're a player who actually knows how to play the game you would know the kb is absolute SHIT for Nodebuff.
Sorry for saying it like that but, seriously. In Season 14, you could get way more combo's, hit more people off pots, and overall better hit detection. Now it is really hard to hit people off pots. And no one takes ANY KB u literally sit there hitting each other hoping for a quick drop. Most people who are good who fight each other usually only at most 2 pot each other because of the kb. They could possibly 6 pot+ in season 14. Sorry for attacking like this but you need to do something about it. Please change the kb, lots of players will start playing nodebuff again.

Don't be biased and tell me the kb is fine if you don't even playing fucking arena. Aka mods.
PM Link
The kb in season 14 was terrible too lol. Season 15 beginning was the best
PM Link

Bean wrote

Agreed. Im not an expert but i believe that changing the kb takes not much time at all. But yet again noone does shit about it because the kb is amazing and everyone likes it!! It could not be any better honestly! *death by sarcasm*
PM Link

Bean wrote

Yeah, I agree. just at least change this because this is horrible.
PM Link
Yes daddy +1
PM Link
The KB won't CHANGE. You guys are making this threads with no point.
PM Link
And how do you know? You stating nothing will happen doesn't change anything.. Doing nothing won't change anything.
PM Link

KEERQQ wrote

The KB won't CHANGE. You guys are making this threads with no point.

It will in s17.
PM Link
u know it sucks when its impossible to get more than a 3 hit :/
PM Link

ApplePanda642 wrote

KEERQQ wrote...

It will in s17.

Hopefully it will actually be good and chosen by the Player Council or a selection of good players.
PM Link

Baelish wrote

ApplePanda642 wrote...

Hopefully it will actually be good and chosen by the Player Council or a selection of good players.

The admins dont give a shit about us either!
PM Link

Baelish wrote

ApplePanda642 wrote...

Yes lets get the nodebuff kb chosen by a council full of uhc players what a smart idea. Might aswell introduce no knockback then. They should get people like Acrolect and some other really good potpvpers to choose it and not some random staff.
PM Link

ApplePanda642 wrote

Baelish wrote...

Yes lets get the nodebuff kb chosen by a council full of uhc players what a smart idea. Might aswell introduce no knockback then. They should get people like Acrolect and some other really good potpvpers to choose it and not some random staff.

lmao calm down
PM Link

Baelish wrote

ApplePanda642 wrote...

lmao calm down
what do you mean calm down what he said was nontoxic and valid
PM Link
too late to change the kb, everyone already left badlion and it will never be seen as a good pot server, mistazel fucked up too badly
PM Link

Bean wrote

the season 14 kb is quite similar to minehq and minemenclub's kb, only problem is laggers were op as hell
PM Link

jarecl wrote

Baelish wrote...

what do you mean calm down what he said was nontoxic and valid

It's not like there are no good players who have decent knowledge upon Knockback in player council.
PM Link

jarecl wrote

too late to change the kb, everyone already left badlion and it will never be seen as a good pot server, mistazel fucked up too badly

I agree with u daddy
PM Link

JuanDiz wrote

jarecl wrote...

I agree with u daddy
are you FRICKING gay
PM Link
WTF Am I the only person that likes the KB?
PM Link