Store
Players Online: 49.0k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
Can we quit now?
Shoutout to Mistazel, Mentally and Suchspeed. Since they technically are the people that could get change implemented.

Will change to the server actually get implemented. The very competent community has been telling you, for around two months to change the kb and a lot of other things. Can we get an update on this, also we never get a response from the admins, or even from community managers about whether the change will come or not. They never even comment if the trending important threads gets put into the PC, and what the PC thought about it. I think things needs to made more public. Show it, don't tell it.

I have put a huge amount of work into this server, and for the server to become better. I have done everything I could, sadly it was not enough, I am just another pawn.

So my message to the Admins/Owners. Keep us updated, like you have done with the client. Get your community managers, to do more work in the community, make them reply on important threads telling people what the PC thought was important or not.
I expect the argument, it is NDA. Well I don't think keeping us updated with testing of KB, needs to be NDA.

Don't take offense, reply and we can have a discussion.
PM Link
+1
PM Link
You're wasting your time Louie.
PM Link

KEERQQ wrote

You're wasting your time Louie.

Somebody has to do it.
PM Link

Louiie wrote

KEERQQ wrote...

Somebody has to do it.

I mean I support you but how long you're going to type they don't even want to see it.
PM Link

KEERQQ wrote

Louiie wrote...

I mean I support you but how long you're going to type they don't even want to see it.

Well at one point the business is gonna shut down, if we lose as many players as we have been doing over the last 3 months.
PM Link
actually thinking about this i think this actually makes sense at looking at other things
PM Link
kinda sad that I thought the new admins would really help the server, especially mistazel, one time he went in chat asking high elo players to discord withave him for suggestions and me, @Robiswell , and @strikingtwelve all said we didn't like this elo system yet nothing changed, and the kb also went to shit even though nobody was complaining. Really sucks because the knockback in the beginning of season 16 felt smoother than season 15 but they made it no kb, plus I remember when admins used to respond to every popular suggestion thread and now the only active admin on forums is ginie1 and he only talks on lgbt threads :P
PM Link

Dinozaw wrote

actually thinking about this i think this actually makes sense at looking at other things

Wdym??
PM Link
I don’t know anything suchspeed has done to help the server, mistazel was very good at first i dont know what happened now and please keep mentally away from arena
PM Link

Radioactivebeans wrote

I don’t know anything suchspeed has done to help the server, mistazel was very good at first i dont know what happened now and please keep mentally away from arena
PM Link

Radioactivebeans wrote

PM Link

Radioactivebeans wrote

Mistazel was head of changing the kb haha.
PM Link
+1 You are one of the few people that actually spend a lot of free time making up things that could improve the server and you do not get anything back. I feel you. :/
PM Link
The fact you thought the CM’s are under NDA shows how flawed the position is.
PM Link

Msging wrote

The fact you thought the CM’s are under NDA shows how flawed the position is.

It was not meant towards the CM's, it was meant towards the making of a new kb, and testing it.
PM Link

Baelish wrote

+1 You are one of the few people that actually spend a lot of free time making up things that could improve the server and you do not get anything back. I feel you. :/

Sadly this is where we have gotten to, admins that don't ever reply to threads on the forums.
PM Link
They reply to stuff like this "Badlion t-shirts", but not the actual important threads.

https://gyazo.com/b55b9aaea8652b757d750dadb3f06285
PM Link

Louiie wrote

Radioactivebeans wrote...

Mistazel was head of changing the kb haha.

Yea but he was atleast trying to fix the problems from wha I have seen from pc, I have no idea what’s the deal now completely agree with more transparency
PM Link

Radioactivebeans wrote

Louiie wrote...

Yea but he was atleast trying to fix the problems from wha I have seen from pc, I have no idea what’s the deal now completely agree with more transparency

Well so far nothing good has come from him, sadly.
PM Link