Store Up to 20% Off!
Players Online: 57.3k Help Forums Client
Subscribe
The current state of Badlion
Believe it or not, Badlion is actually growing at a pretty steady rate. All they need at the moment is to really concentrate on the whole competitive scene and make sure they are the quintessential server again. They need focus, commitment, and sheer will to be the server to be pioneers of Competitive Minecraft. To revolutionize ESports.

Badlion has prospered before. A man was thought to be the hero whom spilt his own blood on the foundations of where Badlion stands strong right now. He led the server to rise above others with an idea he has shared with everyone. Ever since, a boundary was built to prevent this idea from getting shared with anyone else. But I believe the man will return. He shall return when the red star bleeds and the darkness gathers. The man shall be born again amidst smoke and salt to exfoliate the community from stone.

I believe that man is me. And I say this server needs my own twist on factions. “Natural Disasters”

Read more about it here: https://www.badlion.net/forum/thread/209469
PM Link
hail cfrazierjr
PM Link

churupan wrote

hail cfrazierjr

Heil*
PM Link

cfrazierjr wrote

Believe it or not, Badlion is actually growing at a pretty steady rate. All they need at the moment is to really concentrate on the whole competitive scene and make sure they are the quintessential server again. They need focus, commitment, and sheer will to be the server to be pioneers of Competitive Minecraft. To revolutionize ESports.

Badlion has prospered before. A man was thought to be the hero whom spilt his own blood on the foundations of where Badlion stands strong right now. He led the server to rise above others with an idea he has shared with everyone. Ever since, a boundary was built to prevent this idea from getting shared with anyone else. But I believe the man will return. He shall return when the red star bleeds and the darkness gathers. The man shall be born again amidst smoke and salt to exfoliate the community from stone.

I believe that man is me. And I say this server needs my own twist on factions. “Natural Disasters”

Read more about it here: https://www.badlion.net/forum/thread/209469

Game of Thrones insiders :^)
PM Link

Baelish wrote

cfrazierjr wrote...

Game of Thrones insiders :^)
Chaos is a ladder. And you fell hard lol bitch 😂
PM Link

cfrazierjr wrote

Baelish wrote...

Chaos is a ladder. And you fell hard lol bitch 😂

Im not finished yet, just wait! ;)
I just try to keep my foes confused by faking my death.
PM Link