Store
Don't think of it this way
I apologize in advance if you find any grammatical errors. It's currently 1am.

Yes, it's true. Badlion is currently dying. Don't think of it as something that has turned completely bad and that nothing will work ever again. Many of us might be veteran players, many of us might even have joined yesterday, but you all have to realize that we had fun playing on Badlion. We shouldn't let our current emotions involving the current state of Badlion drown out those good times that we once all had while playing here. Even if you trash on it daily, nothing is perfect and nothing even will be. Not even Badlion. Even I have somewhat of a long list of things that I dislike about it that will possibly never be fixed.

The Minecraft community in general has gone completely down hill for many years now and I know for a fact that it will never change. This game has been a thing for nearly 9 years now and from what it has to offer, you know for a fact that things can easily become stale. This includes the creations such as gamemodes on servers and even the servers themselves. Eventually, something that you create will always come to a point were no matter how much you change it, it will just become too stale. Toxicity is a huge problem in this community or in any community in general, it is natural. I have been a staff member for nearly 1.5 years and I always wanted to change the way toxicity was on Badlion so that it was at its bare minimum, but we all know that's impossible. It will never change. As of right now, most of whats left of our playerbase is just here to trash on Badlion and the owners themselves on why there isn't any new updates or transparency. Even though I am somewhat pissed about it too, I am not going to go out of my way to go trash on them for it. Both archy and gberry have worked on Badlion for many years and you have to at least give them credit for doing it for so long in such a community.

Nobody will stop you from trashing on things you don't like, but when it comes to archy and gberry, at least say thank you to them for what they have created over the years. They have created a place full of many lifetime memories, and I thank them for that.
PM Link
+1
PM Link
+1 fuck me wpc
PM Link
+1 bilion
PM Link
+1
PM Link
thank you archy and gbery for everything.
PM Link
Toxicity was never a problem
PM Link

Radioactivebeans wrote

It’s definitely something that is an issue.
PM Link
well said
PM Link

Radioactivebeans wrote

yep, idk why some people get so demotivated to play just because of toxic players
PM Link

jarecl wrote

Radioactivebeans wrote...

yep, idk why some people get so demotivated to play just because of toxic players

I'm personally not affected by it, but I've had countless people come to me saying that's its not fun to constantly have players displaying toxicity(mainly bad sportsmanship) around you. Especially during your own matches.
PM Link