Store
Quick Update on Badlion Open (Badlion Network)
Hey guys, it's been a while since I've posted an announcement. I've been back for a few days and will be working on getting some updates geared towards Badlion Open (Badlion Network) with Badlion Client nearly done and rapidly approaching open beta. I will be looking into updating Arena and UHC, and looking into what I can do for a new arena season shortly. Already last night, we pushed some updates to knockback that should now be live across the network, and I'm looking into a few other small fixes to get live before the weekend.

Also, there should be a community feedback night this weekend (being organized by the CMs) for you to approach me with updates that need to be done ASAP. I have been out of touch for a few months so I'm trying to still figure out what needs to be fixed and updated. I hope to see you guys there once it's officially announced.
PM Link
took long enough, thanks !!
PM Link
Dont forget to FUCKING ADVERTISE FOR CHRIST SAKE no hate ur hot <33333
PM Link
NICE
PM Link
lo voy a estar esperando con muchas ansias el cliente ya era hora de que lo pongan para beta abierta no todos tenemos dinero pero entiendo que también ustedes deben de beneficiarse un poco esta bien lo voy a esperar esta semana
PM Link
Hype!
PM Link
update streams page so anyones stream can appear there if they are using badlion client
PM Link
Wb! Are you staying long-term?
PM Link
quando sarà rilasciato?

when it will be realesed?
PM Link
Save us
PM Link
Hype!
PM Link
Hype.
PM Link
Are all the staff required to say "Hype!" lol because its not hype if you dont advertise its just nice. like its "hype" when people are happy Ultra is coming back
PM Link
lol
PM Link

iUHQ wrote

Are all the staff required to say "Hype!" lol because its not hype if you dont advertise its just nice. like its "hype" when people are happy Ultra is coming back

Nop just some staff love sucking up to people with authority
PM Link
Hype ;) !
PM Link
ESKETIT
PM Link
Sounds good
PM Link
Finally at least some transparency! :D
PM Link
nice !
PM Link