Store
Subscribe
🛑Oops & Nursery Merging!🛑
Merging with Oops!

Hi everyone, I am here to let you guys now that Nursery isn’t an existing clan anymore. Nursery is now merging with us (Oops)! Since Nursery is a pretty well know clan, I’m making a thread about it. Oops is now one of the biggest clans on the Badlion network and we’re really exited to fight other clans with this new combination of players!

What now?

Everything will be pretty much the same but we're change our name to ''Oopsery. The applys are currently closed because we have around the 90 members now. The applicaction will be re-opend later. We don’t know exactly when. We’re still searching for good No Debuff & Archer players! Feel free to pm one of the officers or me if you think you’re good enough. Keep in mind, only when you’re a good Archer/No Debuff player you can pm an officer (not build uhc or anything else).

I want to join!

As I mentiond before, the applications are currently closed. We’re gonna take a look at all our clan members first and fresh the clan up a little and after that the applications will be opend again. Since it’s a pretty big clan at the moment we are increasing the clan requirements because we want the best of the best :)

-Samey
PM Link
#Hype !!!
PM Link
oh well
PM Link
O thats a lot of people
PM Link

Rockky wrote

O thats a lot of people

We will put only the best/active players!
PM Link
Oh rly
PM Link
Awesome!
PM Link

GuruMixy wrote

Oh rly

Yea :P
PM Link

Samey wrote

GuruMixy wrote...

Yea :P