Opinion so far?
PM Link

Guru_2tanj wrote

Opinion?
idk you sorry but i always see u on forums and u seem like a nice guy
PM Link

Baelish wrote

Opinion so far?
firstly i dont like german players at all.the german players that i know they are all toxic,but you arent.and you are also so good at this game.And i think we have a good friendship,everytime i message you you always reply me quickly .After all you are in my top 10 good pvper with nice personality list :D
PM Link
zzZZZZZZZ
PM Link
opinion :)
PM Link
btw i want to know your fav sex pos
PM Link
Opinion xd

PM Link
opinion
PM Link

Samey wrote

opinion
well,i can easily see that u r a good staff and active too,especially in game u are helping players . Totally i think you deserve ur place right now and keep up your good work
PM Link

Myqs wrote

Opinion xd

Sometimes you are so annoying but sometimes u r a good guy.i dont know you that much but u r still a friend for me
PM Link

HardHurt wrote

Samey wrote...

well,i can easily see that u r a good staff and active too,especially in game u are helping players . Totally i think you deserve ur place right now and keep up your good work

:D
PM Link

Descript_ wrote

opinion :)
its been 2 years my love.. i mean you are one of my friends that i never argued before.and "dont tell me what i cant do"
PM Link

Descript_ wrote

btw i want to know your fav sex pos
cowgirl :v
PM Link

HardHurt wrote

Baelish wrote...

firstly i dont like german players at all.the german players that i know they are all toxic,but you arent.and you are also so good at this game.And i think we have a good friendship,everytime i message you you always reply me quickly .After all you are in my top 10 good pvper with nice personality list :D

Thanks! <3
PM Link
When did you start playing badlion?
PM Link
Opinion
PM Link
opinion ? :^)
PM Link
Opinion ? + what do you think about blc 2.0
PM Link