Store
Subscribe
Retired Manager AMA

Andreii wrote

Opinion?
I found you to be kind of annoying and persistent in staff chats more than I found you enjoyable to be around. Idk just my opinion.
Remember when I asked you to queue up a few times on 1.9 SG, almost 2 years ago?
Those were the days! Sad that 1.9 had to go :(
Do you miss the late 2015-early 2016 Era of Badlion?
I think everyone does. Staff team was very different back then and the community was huge.
When was the last time you experienced a hug?
Today. Not by my mom ;p
How much did your longest hug last?
Idk when you're hugging someone you aren't counting in your head one… two… three…
Would you hug me?
Nope
Do you believe in God?
Yeah actually. Not afraid to admit it.
PM Link

Purox wrote

What is the most annoying habit that other people have?
Leaving others on read
What job do you think you’d be really good at?
Currently I think of myself as a smart and creative person, but I don't specialize in anything because I'm still in high school. Hopefully in the future I'll be really good at software development!
What’s your favorite drink?
Water
What state or country do you never want to go back to?
I absolutely hate Arkansas. I go there to visit my grandparents every now and then, and there is just a bunch of annoying hills and confederate flag wearers there who have never seen a half white half hispanic person before.
What songs have you completely memorized?
Most of the Queen songs, some popular love songs, and other pop songs from different eras.
Are you usually early or late?
In the middle… I can't force myself up early but I can't force myself to sleep in either
What pets did you have while you were growing up?
Three guinea pigs, 5 beta fish, and currently one dog.
If all jobs had the same pay and hours, what job would you like to have?
Probably something to do with helping those less fortunate in third world countries. Really an amazing feeling to know you made a difference and I would honestly go for it full time if I got paid very well to do it. Afterwards I would overthrow the communist government.
Opinion?
Weren't you the senior that got GCheat banned and eventually got unbanned? From what I've observed you've done a good job at your UHC Senior rank, and I haven't had a negative experience with you.
PM Link

Dinozaw wrote

u said u didnt know me in ts and i was sad but like fr do you like soccer and if u do what team do you support
Tbh I haven't made much effort in catching up with everyone in Badlion so don't take it wrongly when I say I don't know you lol. As for soccer/football, I enjoy watching the premier league here and there, my favorite team is Chelsea. I am most active during international events though such as Copa America and the World Cup
PM Link

Zaquez wrote

Since you said you played Fortnite, let me ask some questions about that,

How long have you been playing it?
Since the Halloween Update
Are you addicted to it?
Nah
What do you think of the new battle pass
It looks like something I'd be willing to grind
IGN?
meh-ElvenKing
Are you good?
I consider myself above average so yeah, I guess I'm pretty good. I have a background in third person games so this one came naturally to me, just need to master building (there's always room to improve with that for this game)
Thanks for the great answers!
No problemo
PM Link

RickoYT wrote

Opinion?
No offense but I don't know you well enough to give you a meaningful opinion :(
Fav movie?
The Secret Life of Walter Mitty. Underrated movie that I absolutely love.
PM Link

Metarus wrote

ElevenKing09?
ElevenKing11
Opinion?
You were a cool guy who seems to have been left in the dark for the majority of the time you were in the CM/staff team. I honestly don't know why you didn't leave as soon as the Asian servers were shut down but I don't know anything when it comes to the CM team.
Didn't you used to be in Influence? I can't remember anymore. I'm old and forgetful (and by old I mean 15).
Yeah, I tried it out for a quick couple days but got annoyed when some kid started spamming me with @'s in the clan discord.
PM Link

Baelish wrote

What made you retire from your position?
A number of things. I became inactive because I just lost interest in Minecraft/Badlion in general. All of that was on top of the server's numbers dropping and other internal issues I saw in the staff team that didn't exist before. Things weren't the same and I didn't see a reason for me to stay.
PM Link

JustDontDie wrote

Thoughts on Badlion and its current state?
I believe that it's close to impossible to regain the old numbers Badlion used to have, and the owners know that so they are focusing on the BLC, which has a lot more active users. I have no idea how they will try to recover but so far it isn't working.
Do you think it is possible to bring the competitive scene to Minecraft?
Not on a large scale
Favorite appeal?
Can't find the link but it's the one where the kid uses the excuse of his grandma dying for him hacking. Gberry denied it calling out the stupidity of the appeal, and the "parent" stepped in and wrote in the appeal, even making a comment on the fact that they are probably paid more than Gberry. Funniest exchange I've ever seen in a minecraft appeal.
Favorite moment as staff?
Muting Danteh. By far haha
Least favorite moment as staff?
Probably having to demote or be involved in the demotion of people who I grew to become friends with. That's the hard part of being a Manager imo, having to do you job and put relationships aside.
Favorite quote?
Beautiful things don't ask for attention
Religious/Beliefs? (Don't have to answer)
Christian
Origin of username?
I just finished watching the Lord of the Rings trilogy when I bought Minecraft, and I thought ElvenKing would be a cool name. That exact ign was already taken so I added some random numbers. Hence the "09". I later changed that to an underscore.
Opinion?
You're a hard worker who has been through a lot in Badlion. I respect all you've gone through and the persistence you have with helping on Badlion.
PM Link

KEERQQ wrote

Are you ever going to appeal for staff or possibly come back to minecraft?
I personally don't see me ever returning to Minecraft or Badlion, but who knows I might feel like helping out some day if the server regains its numbers and I have more time than I have now.
PM Link
What's your favorite minecon cape ?
PM Link
what was it like managing me?

onion
PM Link
In terms of activity and effort, who was the best moderator that you had the privilege to manage?

Do you have any sort of bucket list for stuff to do over the summer? If so, what?

Current weather outside?

How do you picture the staff team being better based on experience? (You don't have to make an essay)

Have you ever installed cheats for video games?

What made you decide to change your name from "ElvenKing09" to "ElvenKing_"?

"GEICO has been trusted since 1936." - Do you still trust GEICO?

Does your minecraft skin define you as a person?

What defines a good staff member? A bad staff member?

How often do you win games you play in Fortnite?

Average grades in school?

What do you long to have in your life?

Farthest hit you've ever seen someone get on Badlion?

Would you be upset if someone sent you 1,500 ladybugs to your house?

Most embarrassing moment?

Why do spanish players say "L" when they lose?

Any past issues with any rat trojan backdoor java drive-by?

What microphone do you currently use? (considering you bashed on my blue snowball, grrr)

Do you recall being muted by sewl for showcasing bad sportsmanship?

https://www.badlion.net/appeal/thread/303380 - Why was this accepted as false?

Max amount of money you would ever spend on a game?

Estimated number of punishments I handed out during my time?

Opinion?

PM Link
What are your 3 biggest pet peeves?

What is your favorite kit on Badlion Arena?

What is your favorite minigame on Badlion?

If Minecraft could stay in one version forever, which version would you want it to stay in?

Opinion?
PM Link
Opinion
PM Link
What are your top 10 anime betrayals?
PM Link

sewl wrote

"Posted on 22 July 2017 - 10:56 PM"

My dude what's wrong with u
PM Link

ARealWinner wrote

What's your favorite minecon cape ?

The one @Zach_ somehow got, the 2012 one. Best looking one imo
PM Link

Redex_ wrote

what was it like managing me?
Wouldn't know
onion
You're one of the last remaining OGs! I have lots of respect for you with all you've done for Badlion, and how you've managed to maintain activity and motivation to stay as a staff member. I've enjoyed the banter we've had about our two countries, and I think of you as a very chill dude who I don't mind talking to at any time. Still miss you sending pictures of little Chico ;(
PM Link

sewl wrote

In terms of activity and effort, who was the best moderator that you had the privilege to manage?
Well this is a loaded question…
Do you have any sort of bucket list for stuff to do over the summer? If so, what?
Yes actually. Get scholarships and expand my programming knowledge. Oh and also have a fun time in Europe because I'll be going there for 2 weeks :D
Current weather outside?
Partly cloudy.
How do you picture the staff team being better based on experience? (You don't have to make an essay)
Not sure I'm answering this question correctly but.. Obviously a staff team with more experience creates a better environment for both the server and the staff team itself. If there were a bunch of inexperienced people running a server, that server and the staff team would not only lose players but also their reputation. It's like giving a fresh college graduate and a person who has 10 years of work experience experience the same job to complete. The person with more experience will do the job faster and better. Same thing applies to minecraft staff teams I guess. More cheaters being banned with less false bans.
Have you ever installed cheats for video games?
Never have, never will. Probably just part of my competitive spirit that I'd rather know I beat or killed someone because I'm better than them, not because I'm cheating.
What made you decide to change your name from "ElvenKing09" to "ElvenKing_"?
The 09 was annoying to have, plus I was the only senior at the time to have numbers in my name and I wanted to fit in.
"GEICO has been trusted since 1936." - Do you still trust GEICO?
I switched from Geico the second I resigned :(
Does your minecraft skin define you as a person?
It does look pretty dark and emo. I'm neither, so no, my virtual online minecraft skin does not define who I am as a person.
What defines a good staff member? A bad staff member?
A good staff member trait would be the ability to accept when you're wrong. A bad staff member trait would be making the same mistake twice.
How often do you win games you play in Fortnite?
I have a 20% winrate I believe. So 1 in 5 games I win.
Average grades in school?
I'm an A- student for the most part.
What do you long to have in your life?
Yikes that's deep. Probably happiness. Whether that be through love, fulfillment, and doing what I enjoy most.
Farthest hit you've ever seen someone get on Badlion?
Clarify what this means? Idm answering it later.
Would you be upset if someone sent you 1,500 ladybugs to your house?
Nah my back yard lemon tree has an aphid problem so I'd probably let a couple out onto the tree. The rest… idk
Most embarrassing moment?
Having to dance in front of my entire 2nd grade to audition for a school play.
Why do spanish players say "L" when they lose?
Because in a way they know you lost as well. Having to deal with the cancer of their potato wifi, their kiting for half the match, and ajajaja spam is enough to outweigh a win on your part.
Any past issues with any rat trojan backdoor java drive-by?
I tend to not click on sketchy websites and I'm careful with what I download. I've never have had to deal with trojan virus (if that's what you're referring to)
What microphone do you currently use? (considering you bashed on my blue snowball, grrr)
The Logitech headset that Tyler1 uses lul
Do you recall being muted by sewl for showcasing bad sportsmanship?
My punishment profile doesn't!
Not even going to bother looking at that because I don't care.
Max amount of money you would ever spend on a game?
Probably clash of clans, where I've spent close to $100 on gems. Don't ask.
Estimated number of punishments I handed out during my time?
A large number that I can't talk about because I like my retired rank :D
Opinion?
You're a very hard worker and a great guy but you tend to be really annoying at times and you can sometimes make a big deal out of small things. I do have to admit that you were unfairly treated during your time at Badlion and it's one of my regrets from my time there.
PM Link
I never got my eval as a senior, how did I do? was I making any mistakes I was unaware of?

How was it to manage me?

opinion?

Do you have a long term plan for life?
PM Link