Store
Subscribe
Why do you think badlion has gone downhill?
Pretty simple why do you think badlion has gone downhill in concerns to player amounts?
PM Link
because of people like you making these threads every day
PM Link
The problem is that we play in an old version and hsving new people is impossible. People don't play always the same game.
PM Link
Stop making useless threads louiie
PM Link

hungrysteve312 wrote

Stop making useless threads louiie

Stop shittalking everyone gangmemberkid
PM Link

PM Link

TouchMeIfYouWant wrote

The problem is that we play in an old version and hsving new people is impossible. People don't play always the same game.

Just wow
PM Link
@sewl HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA LEGEND AHAHAHAH
PM Link
cuz staff dont care about players.
PM Link

sewl wrote

You haven't looked at my appeal, and neither has she. She told me that I would get unbanned when I said who it was and proved it, which I did. Also Sewl, why do you always have to act like a complete prick, you must be really dissatisfied with your own life since you have to hate on others constantly. Is this the only way you can enjoy yourself, do you get off by acting mean against people? Furthermore this is a serious question, and I think it would interesting if the people that quit the server explained why they quit, whether or not it was something certain that badlion did?
PM Link
PM Link
-
PM Link

Listen wrote

Literally.
PM Link
Everything goes bad in time
PM Link
All the mods brag to me about how great Badlion is doing.

They say that the Badlion client is thriving and making Badlion better than ever by having people from other servers use their client.
PM Link

Listen wrote

Definitely not the only reason, this is just an excuse staff use.
PM Link

Ellaaaa wrote

Listen wrote...

Definitely not the only reason, this is just an excuse staff use.

And it's a very good excuse at that, don't think anybody is saying it's exclusively why.. but a major influence by all measures.
PM Link
I think the game in general has died down, especially in the 'competitive' pvp aspect, but also a lot of youtubers stopped playing badlion which i think contributed a lot to the player count, but mainly the fact that people just dont enjoy the game as much as they used to. Also some very very poor decisions made by badlion has now led to a very low player count compared to what it used to be.
PM Link

Listen wrote

Ellaaaa wrote...

And it's a very good excuse at that, don't think anybody is saying it's exclusively why.. but a major influence by all measures.

But badlion lost a lot of players way before the "real" beginning of fortnite.
PM Link

Ellaaaa wrote

sewl wrote...

You haven't looked at my appeal, and neither has she. She told me that I would get unbanned when I said who it was and proved it, which I did. Also Sewl, why do you always have to act like a complete prick, you must be really dissatisfied with your own life since you have to hate on others constantly. Is this the only way you can enjoy yourself, do you get off by acting mean against people? Furthermore this is a serious question, and I think it would interesting if the people that quit the server explained why they quit, whether or not it was something certain that badlion did?

Shut
Up
Louiie
Please
Just
Quit
No
One
PM Link
Thread is locked