Store
BAC 2.0 only for full-access accounts?
Hey,

this is just a small idea, which came to my mind while thinking about the BAC. If at some point, servers decide to completely disable server-side anticheats, really obvious hackers with tons of alternate accounts would have an enourmos advantage agains the other players.
So, why don't you only allow full-access accounts to be used for the client? I only see a problem with checking that, but Mojang could help, couldn't they?

Thanks in advance

PT400C
PM Link
If Mojang had that information they would just lock the accounts since the resale of Minecraft accounts is not allowed.
PM Link
Well, what I mean by that, are accounts you can change the skin and name. These do have the security questions. So: Technically the BAC could just ask those questions to verify an account.

PT400C
PM Link
technically all accounts are full access but they aren't resold with security questions so badlion can't track that unless they ask security questions. which they probably won't do but they might who knows
PM Link

jarecl wrote

which they probably won't do but they might who knows

Yeah, the whole point of this is just to raise the attention of the BCL team concerning this idea :D Maybe it is possible, and they could implement this, which would be a good improvement.
PM Link