Store
Players Online: 38.1k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
What are the best players on ArenaPvP @ popular kits
Zeynah is better on all other pot servers but he’s worse than applepanda on badlion xd we done now? Pls no more tagging me
PM Link

lemowel wrote

Zeynah is better on all other pot servers but he’s worse than applepanda on badlion xd we done now? Pls no more tagging me
@lemowel @lemowel @lemowel @lemowel @lemowel
PM Link

lemowel wrote

Didnt ask u about that, i asked u about how i actually am good at pot on other servers when i actually play them.
PM Link
being high elo in nodebuff isn't even a big deal, all you gotta do is to constantly beat people by 1-2 hearts, and you gotta be lucky just how my boy applepanda got to 2420 xD

honestly the only people that could get top 10 on a oldschool pot server that are currently on the top 10 leaderboards are me, Zeynah and alessio, the problem with this server is that the skillcap between a really good player and a player that is a bit above average is nearly to none and literally no one good plays EU&NA pot. A comparison would be to 2014 were people like thetrial or paralyze could achieve 2200+ elo in nodebuff (first place) whereas on kohi they wouldn't even get past 1700 (top 200).
PM Link

Bean wrote

being high elo in nodebuff isn't even a big deal, all you gotta do is to constantly beat people by 1-2 hearts, and you gotta be lucky just how my boy applepanda got to 2420 xD

honestly the only people that could get top 10 on a oldschool pot server that are currently on the top 10 leaderboards are me, Zeynah and alessio, the problem with this server is that the skillcap between a really good player and a player that is a bit above average is nearly to none and literally no one good plays EU&NA pot. A comparison would be to 2014 were people like thetrial or paralyze could achieve 2200+ elo in nodebuff (first place) whereas on kohi they wouldn't even get past 1700 (top 200).

True
PM Link

Bean wrote

if you mean the old kohi leaderboard Im sure every somewhat decent player that plays now would get to like 1700 on there… I was only playing hypixel back then I joined kohi every now and then and even I got to over 1500 in nodebuff and like 1750 global
PM Link

lemowel wrote

Bean wrote...

if you mean the old kohi leaderboard Im sure every somewhat decent player that plays now would get to like 1700 on there… I was only playing hypixel back then I joined kohi every now and then and even I got to over 1500 in nodebuff and like 1750 global

ye exactly those somewhat decent players could only get 1700 elo on kohi which would be top 200, whereas the same players could achieve top 5 on badlion easily what im trying to say
PM Link

lemowel wrote

BeFour6 wrote...

yes he is lol

I don't see how someone that I have fought 4 times in ranked nodebuff and beat him twice (not quickdrops) is the best at nodebuff when I'm not even good. If your 2-2 against me then your not the best. It was ranked too so its not like he wasn't trying. Not to mention is ping lets him get insane combos.
PM Link