Store
Public Badlion Karaoke - 12 May 2018 20:00 UTC
Hey Community!

It's been a while since we've organized a public community event and I'm here to tell you all that a new one is coming this Saturday. We chose to organize a karaoke since we've done many of these in the past with just staff only and now want to invite the community and maybe show what singing talent exists out there.

The karaoke will be starting at 20:00 UTC this Saturday the 12th of May 2018. To see other time zones just click here. The event will be held in the official Badlion Discord (if you don't know how to join read our Discord Wiki).

We will be using a queuing systems through a Discord bot and the music will also be played by this bot once the person singing is ready. This should cause for as little delay as possible. More info on how to request songs etc will follow closer to the event. All songs will be checked before your turn happens by the Community Managers team and every song is required to follow all rules that are also active on the network. This means any song containing racism, slurs and or disrespect to specific people, inappropriate content are NOT allowed. If we do catch you requesting songs that do break our rules this can result in a ban from our Discord and depending the song also result in punishments on the actual network.

Anyways, we'd hope to see you all there either to sing or just hang out and listen to others!
PM Link
OMG this will be interesting and fun !

looking for talents
PM Link

GyllieGyllie wrote

This means any song containing racism, slurs and or disrespect to specific people, inappropriate content are NOT allowed

How to get no signups 101
PM Link
LOOOOL KARAOKE
PM Link
gucci gang
PM Link
I’m coming hell yea
PM Link
I badly sing XD and I do not know much English
PM Link
what the actual fuck
PM Link
Kad zapjevam sa Mixy-em Šabana i Archybot će krenut' plakati.
PM Link
Kad zapjevam sa Keerrq-om Šabana i Archybot će krenut' plakati.
PM Link
LOLOLOLOL :DDDD
PM Link
this seems hella fun not gonna lie
PM Link
Interesting.
PM Link
@ApplePanda642 wanna Duo and sing Gucci çete
PM Link
via Imgflip Meme Generator
PM Link
hihihihi ;)