Store
Players Online: 35.1k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
Badlion Client Open Beta Update 5/8

Welcome to all of our new client users! We hit a new record of 6,024 concurrent users this past weekend :) We are excited today to be launching some more bug fixes along with a couple of feature improvements while we work on finishing up some larger features for the client.

New Cloak Design!

Deep inside of the Badlion Laboratory our team has been experimenting with new cloak mechanics to make them less stale and more fluid as we continue to improve the base game Minecraft. We are happy to share that starting today there are now 3 options for users to choose how they want cloaks to be rendered. By default it still uses the old cloak style at the moment. You can change the setting in the Betterframes menu.

Dynamic Cloak - Cloak changes as you move around

Curve Cloak - A static curved cloak

Rectangle Cloak - The standard straight cloak you all know

Eat/Drinking 1.7 Animation

We have finally added the first part of our Eat/Drink animation. We are working on tweaking it a bit more to support some of the old 1.7 appearance things without actually changing how the game works.

Minecraft Fixes

• Fixed an issue where the alt manager would corrupt your Mojang sessions
  • Fixed an issue where colors would sometimes misrender the color of the scoreboard when using fancy font
  • Fixed an issue where crosshair colors were appearing on the Item Counter mod
  • Fixed the 1.8 background of the main menu to match the 1.7 menu

• Launcher Fixes

• Fixed issues with Minecraft getting stuck at the Mojang screen (we hope)
  • Fixed Mojang Authentication issues
  • Fixed Mojang legacy accounts
  • Fixed a small memory leak (really small)

• None

• Motionblur Mod
  • 1.7 Sneaking Animation
  • Clan Wars Mod
  • Chat Improvements
  • Friends System in Minecraft
  • More Bug Fixes and polish for existing features

• OBS needs admin rights to record with the Badlion Client.
  • Some minor memory leaks if the client is used for 10+ hours (we are investigating this)

• Thanks for all of the support and bug reports recently. I hope more of you guys are able to use the client now with fewer issues and I know this will only get better with time. Can't wait to get some new features into the client too :)
    PM Link
    Automatically Deleted
    PM Link
    sounds good
    PM Link
    this shit needs me to be already logged in on another client just to start it. I don't want to spend half an hour trying to log in being told my password is wrong before I can play the game. Broken
    PM Link
    I've noticed that anytime I exit out of the BLC Launcher while the actual client in running, it will also close the client, also can you make the scoreboard resizable
    PM Link
    Clan wars mod?
    PM Link
    As long as you want to play Badlion, you'll need both the client and the game open at the same time, or you will receive the -26 error, which in my opinion used to be one of the most common errors people would get. That's because you need the client open to play with BAC btw.
    PM Link
    Good Update !!
    PM Link
    Nice!
    PM Link
    Nice
    PM Link
    That's some good stuff :V
    PM Link
    Apparently alot of people got banned under - 17
    Although I know most of them don’t hack or aren’t even good at all
    PM Link
    Interesting.
    PM Link
    Love it!
    PM Link
    Awesome work guys! Keep it up!
    PM Link
    Nice!

Could you add an AutoText-Mod to the Badlion Client?
    And Custom Capes
    PM Link
    Dude Amazing
    PM Link
    Dude fix this pls http://prntscr.com/jfozj4
    PM Link
    What if the eternal location in Badlion Client
    PM Link
    Sigh, when you want to download the Badlion Client but you're on a MAC and BootCamp doesn't work for some reason and you can't seem to fix it…
    PM Link