Server IP:
Store
Players Online 222 Help Vote Forums Streams Client
Badlion Client Partial Unban Wave
Today I am making a quick apology announcement to our Badlion Client users. We have gone ahead and removed 702 false bans from our ban wave yesterday and distributed the information to our BAC partners already. This was due to a miscommunication between us and our anticheat team, and an understanding of how some of the cheat data was reported to us.

The Problem

The users who were falsely banned in these 702 users ran a cheat on their computer while not playing on BAC servers, which we have stated multiple times to the public we will not punish you for. We only punish cheats that are active and running while you are playing on a BAC server.

Solution Log

13:00 UTC - We discovered this issue and immediately started working on a solution to detect the false bans and remove them.
14:00 UTC - We correctly identified all of the false bans in our database.
14:40 UTC - We reversed all of HWID bans in our systems.
14:50 UTC - We reversed the account bans in our systems.

Conclusion

We are going to do a better job in the future of making sure we are very clear on the data we are receiving from the anticheat systems on the Badlion Client before executing bans.

I want to personally apologize for the inconvenience we have caused these users. I do want to remind people that the Badlion Client is in beta, but this is no excuse for our mistake. I am happy that the issue was identified and resolved in under 24 hours.

I am happy to say that these false bans means the number of people cheating on the Badlion Client is even lower than we thought. The Badlion Client does an excellent job of discouraging people from trying to cheat, and we hope to keep it that way.
PM Link
Thanks for fixing this issue, hope it never happens again.
PM Link
Nice
PM Link
That was very good, but some legit Players, who don't have any Hacks or Cheats on their Pc, got Banned could you please fix this Bug?
PM Link
aferin
PM Link
Osea a las personas q tienen lag para cargar el badlion fueron ban?
PM Link
good
PM Link
O
PM Link
great to hear
PM Link
Hello, I was banished from the badlion client for no reason.
I was at school 7:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. when I arrived I was banned
Can you cut me off?
Nick: LuckaayPvP_
PM Link
Well first, thanks! I was affected by this. But here's something I can tell you: Please work on your team to respond to the banning requests. I found it shameful of you to have received an answer that only contained "You were cheating". In my opinion I won't use Badlion Client for now anymore, because I (saying this as a developer) don't want to risk to be banned, if I'm using something like auto clicker or something else for development purposes.
PM Link

Kenox wrote

Well first, thanks! I was affected by this. But here's something I can tell you: Please work on your team to respond to the banning requests. I found it shameful of you to have received an answer that only contained "You were cheating". In my opinion I won't use Badlion Client for now anymore, because I (saying this as a developer) don't want to risk to be banned, if I'm using something like auto clicker or something else for development purposes.

Those vague answers are there to protect the system.
PM Link

LuckaayPvP_ wrote

Hello, I was banished from the badlion client for no reason.
I was at school 7:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. when I arrived I was banned
Can you cut me off?
Nick: LuckaayPvP_

You should read about the system of "ban waves".
PM Link
Nice!
PM Link
Glad this issue was caught sooner than later. Great job! :)
PM Link
well i was not using cheats and i was banned , can you unban me ?
IGN:ImaMonsterG0D
PM Link
Please fix the login thingy.. it's not working for me.
Nobody is helping me
PM Link
Why 702 USER GET UNBANNED and my Friend not?! (Name:ComboReturnsDE)He was for [GCHEAT] unfair adventage banned and HE HAS NOT HACKED

LG: This anticheat is brokend
PM Link
unban me pls, i play only with BAC
IGN: arbifac
PM Link
I'm still banned although I was supposed to get unbanned? I'm not even banned in game..
PM Link