Store
Pinnkey - AMA [3 year/Last] [ESP/ENG]
Favorite color?

Favorite ice cream?

What's your goals for the future after you finish school?

Fornite or overwatch?

What helps you stay motivated?

Favourite sport?

Opinion?
PM Link

iTzChrisUHC_ wrote

Favorite color?

Favorite ice cream?

What's your goals for the future after you finish school?

Fornite or overwatch?

What helps you stay motivated?

Favourite sport?

Opinion?

Pink

Mango & Vanilla (Frozen Yogurt together)

idk

Overwatch

who says I have motivation? xD

Softball

Good Staff Great Guy
PM Link

LukeWilliams10 wrote

What are 3 countries you'd love to visit?
What career do you hope to pursue in the future? Is there any particular reason why you chose it?
Any political leanings? Any favourite politicians?
Is it better to love and lose, or to never love at all?
What does the ultimate dystopian society look like in your mind?
Who in life do you look up to?
Your are the Emperor of Rome, when the empire was at its peak. You have an empire and the greatest army in the world at your disposal. What would you do with your power?
Favourite emoji?
Is a politically stable, but opressive Government better than an unstable one but one which gives lots of freedom to it's people.
Is it sometimes necessary to talk and work with tyrants to get a better result long term, or should we not associate with them at all?
If you could increase spending for one area in your country, what would it be?
The worst advice anyone has ever gave you?
Opinion?

Colombia, Japan, Mexico

At this point, i'm in my first year of college majoring in New Media Technology:Game Development but I don't know if I want to pursue it. I do know however that I want to continue to aid others and help others just as I did here on Badlion (Sounds Cheesy but I did take my position very seriously) So i'll be exploring majors to find out which one I like :P

I am not political at all. I do not like to get involved in political talks.

It's better to love and lose. If you never experience loss or pain, how are you expected to learn real strength?

Ultimate dystopian society? To be honest a place where greed and hate doesn't exist. I always thought that if money/greed/hate never existed we would have a decent society. Nobody has more than everyone else, they help each other out of the kindness of their heart.

I look up to my mom.

You're* - probably make sure I don't have any people living in poverty. Everyone is living in a house, has money etc.

The smirking one 😏

Politically stable, but opressive Government is alot better. Freedom is cool and great, however some people love to take advantage of it and abuse it. If it were politically stable then the laws would be set out for the good of man and not good of the government (If that makes any sense) Pretty much that they too would understand freedom and there would be to an extent.

This completely depends on the severity of the issue. Some things are better left unsaid, however maybe you could change something/someone for the good if you speak up.

Not sure what you mean by 'Spending' therefore I don't understand what the question is asking lol.

"life isn't for everyone"

One of the best most caring admins/people I have met over the internet even though I never got to personally know you, I know you are probably a very amazing guy. I'm still kinda shook by your voice, but you still come out to be a very awesome person. Hopefully we can get to know each other, and I wish you the best of luck now and int he future after Badlion :)

PM Link
Never loved him lmao.

idk tbh. u cool

omgplsno wrote

Do you still love Braadley?

Opinion?
PM Link
What do you think about the status of the staff team and the staff? For example, could you name them all?
Opinion?
Favourite season for UHC and Arena?
PM Link
TBH I haven't been the most active, but yes I can name almost 90% of the staff. I think we're a tiny family with problems sometimes xD.

Cool person, barely know you tho.

I think UHC 3 I can't remember, before there was like a timer. Very early season. and Arena Season 9

FlappyPenguin100 wrote

What do you think about the status of the staff team and the staff? For example, could you name them all?
Opinion?
Favourite season for UHC and Arena?
PM Link
OPINION?
PM Link
Best Senior/Best Friend/ I MISS YOU

UVpickles wrote

OPINION?
PM Link
Opinion?

If Badlion wasn't shutting down when would you of left the staff team?

What's you're opinion on Badlion as a server?

Would you rather Badlion stay or is the time to close it now?

PM Link
Relationship Status, with who?

Opinion?
PM Link
Great d00d, sen n00dz

No I would not have.

Badlion as a server was great, community eh.

I would say stay for a few months more maybe 1 or 2 but, I don't know the backstory backend stuff so maybe now is a good time v,:

Conorz wrote

Opinion?

If Badlion wasn't shutting down when would you of left the staff team?

What's you're opinion on Badlion as a server?

Would you rather Badlion stay or is the time to close it now?

PM Link
Single
cool dawg, idk u tbh

Zaquez wrote

Relationship Status, with who?

Opinion?
PM Link
Opinion? (It's emogan/purpkey)
PM Link
Do you like it when I tickle you?
PM Link
I feel sexually harrased by this question