JuztChicken wrote...

rank in mm/esea/faceit?

MM = LE

Faceit = Level 6
PM Link
4nd
PM Link
PM Link
since i'm a pot player i might try to play on pot servers but i'm almost sure that it will get boring pretty fast so yeah 3
PM Link
2!! I am uber excited to flesh out my skills in competitive minecraft. I hope this will grow me not only as a professional minecraft player, but also as a person. Minecraft is by far the best game I have ever played and the competitive scene, the largest. I have already quit highschool and put a stop on my studies to pursue my dream: The best minecraft player to ever have lived. It's sad to see badlion go, but I know that with the client we shall achieve new heights never seen before by anyone. I also quit my job knowing the large cash prizes made available to me at the start of the inaugural season. I can't wait to participate in the TEO/ESL Minecraft Gaming League!

PM Link

Legendcaleb wrote

2!! I am uber excited to flesh out my skills in competitive minecraft. I hope this will grow me not only as a professional minecraft player, but also as a person. Minecraft is by far the best game I have ever played and the competitive scene, the largest. I have already quit highschool and put a stop on my studies to pursue my dream: The best minecraft player to ever have lived. It's sad to see badlion go, but I know that with the client we shall achieve new heights never seen before by anyone. I also quit my job knowing the large cash prizes made available to me at the start of the inaugural season. I can't wait to participate in the TEO/ESL Minecraft Gaming League!

Me 2 im so hyped !!1!1111!!!!11!11!1
PM Link

Legendcaleb wrote

shut up virgin get a life
PM Link
PM Link

Kikzo wrote

Legendcaleb wrote...

shut up virgin get a life

:(
PM Link