Store
What is Your Favorite Badlion Network Memory?
Joining the Staff team and meeting a lot of great people. <3
PM Link
Winning my first uhc, being nr 1 in build uhc or being invited to join the staff team.
PM Link
I called someone a cheater in my first game in like 2014 and @Utsuho muted me so I made an appeal and it was only five minutes long
PM Link
A few –

https://www.badlion.net/forum/thread/88467

Playing with @SuperSandwish , @wombox , poopooooo/itsbigkahuna, @ty_rex222 , @FunkyFactions @Debo and a bunch others

Playing reddit and Badlion UHCs

Beating tyguy in Iron and making him buy a stats reset

2300 in build

Getting trial(11 PM at night on a weekday, stayed up till like 2 am)

Ty for all the memories, it's been great :D
PM Link
Getting banned by GCheat when playing FFA Horse was an amazing experience.
PM Link

Debo wrote

Getting banned by GCheat when playing FFA Horse was an amazing experience.

Why were u tryna fly in horse?
PM Link
The summer of 2016 (?), I was new on the staff team and everything was fun
PM Link
getting 1800 in build in season 12 xd, I was like 11 fresh off of mineplex so I was happy af

getting gold 3 global, I eventually got gold 1 global but getting gold 3 global was so damm satisfying

getting from like top 3500 global in s12 to top 100 in s14

Danteh /hubbing on me before the big 2016 ctf tournament because I was "sweating"

getting 2100 build even though it doesn't mean shit anymore and I could prob get 2300+ with all the 1400s queueing

beating @Legendcaleb in diamond in early season 14, he was emerald V i was silver ii, I was so happy I told my mom LOL (I was 12 no judge men :v)

being in rift ts a lot in season 14

PM Link
So many good ones but my favourite are probably the Olympus scrims.
e.g. it was a 5v5 scrim against another clan but we had 6 ppl on ts so we just did a 6man party for like every kit bo3 against 5 of them and they never realised XD

winning my first uhc(also "lukazac"'s first uhc win, carried him xd)

getting top 5 in builduhc just being a lava/rod spammer

and a shit ton of small funny moments with my mates ig
PM Link
PM Link
Probably when I was given Twitch rank but then I became staff so I'd say when I joined the staff team.
PM Link
Joining the Badlion staff team, and getting Top 10 in 2v2 BuildUHC with EnchantedXI was the best moment.
PM Link

Rockky wrote

Making my clan Aura with @MCUnbreakable, and meeting all my new friends from my Badlion clan and the Badlion tournaments xd
PM Link
Getting Scammed by Badlion and not getting a refund for my alt with a rank because the server is shutting down… and just for the info its only been 1 month since i bought it
PM Link
Diamond series <3
PM Link
When I got messaged at 5 am from Archybot and was severely confused for obvious reasons and to be told that I had been accepted for the CM team. I credit Badlion for many changes in my life and the way I live it, and that was the start of something for me.
PM Link

Chocqlate wrote

Chocqlate!
PM Link

FlappyPenguin100 wrote

Joining the staff team

The best thing is when you leave the staff leave.
PM Link

jarecl wrote

getting 1800 in build in season 12 xd, I was like 11 fresh off of mineplex so I was happy af

getting gold 3 global, I eventually got gold 1 global but getting gold 3 global was so damm satisfying

getting from like top 3500 global in s12 to top 100 in s14

Danteh /hubbing on me before the big 2016 ctf tournament because I was "sweating"

getting 2100 build even though it doesn't mean shit anymore and I could prob get 2300+ with all the 1400s queueing

beating @Legendcaleb in diamond in early season 14, he was emerald V i was silver ii, I was so happy I told my mom LOL (I was 12 no judge men :v)

being in rift ts a lot in season 14

OMG U FORGOT MEETING ME OMG
PM Link
Having fun with friends
PM Link