Store
What is Your Favorite Badlion Network Memory?
So with the recent announcement about Badlion Network's final month, I want to see some of the community's favorite memory or moment, or just random thing that happened on the server.

They can be happy, sad, crazy, whatever you want the tone to be, set it.

I'll start:
The very first time I ever played any type of UHC, it was on Badlion.
I had no fucking idea what I was doing, and I was beyond excited to have found diamonds in my first UHC. My dumbass wasn't thinking and mined them with a stone pickaxe, I did this for a few times (5 or 6 because I knew I could make a pick and enchant), only to find out that I had lost my diamonds thanks to a simple mishap. From that moment on, I always immediately through out my stone items, and learned inventory management.

Sure it's not the best story, but there's many I can think of, but this one sticks with me because it was many 'firsts' for me.

Let's here what memories you guys have :D
PM Link
Joining the staff team
PM Link
Making my clan Aura with @MCUnbreakable, and meeting all my new friends from my Badlion clan and the Badlion tournaments xd
PM Link
My First arenapvp round in season 12 on an alt, I was so amazed at how much skill other players had and I felt like a noob at the time ;p, thats my most memorable memory, my most cherished memory was prob 8 hearting Danteh in an unranked match ;p
PM Link
When danteh was here.
PM Link
when i got banned for cheating on my alt acc jk thats gay
PM Link
When Badlion was still alive :'(
PM Link
Improving my skill from being in the top 100,000 to the top 300 in s14. Was absolutely insane.
PM Link
Playing on badlion 😞🙇🙇😢😢😖😖😖😫😫😫
PM Link
One of my first memory was beating a donator in build uhc
At this time i was thinking that donors were the best players so i was really happy to have been able to kill one ahah
PM Link
Ominous probs
PM Link
When I discovered about the forums but if you meant in game it'd probably be when I started talking to @Shitehh Men ;v
PM Link
rocking doe CLAP
PM Link
Joining dexter's discord also getting 2.2k in season 12 is a pretty good memory of mine too, and helping with the Diamond Series invitationals.
PM Link
Meeting all my friends and getting 2398 elo in season12 :V @7ja is love u omg men is game ;V
PM Link
Best thing Badlion ever did for me is crazy and happy, it was reuniting me with @AbyKhan.

*Warning: if you don't like cringe or are just immature, don't read on.*

Aby use to be my "fan" back on Vikkcraft and eventually we got talking after he was added to a Skype group call with the rest of my friends, this was 5 years ago, and i was about as squeaky as he is now, we became half decent friends, since then we spoke a lot more often, until a time when We just didn't talk as much, I was so busy with YT and MCSG, and well, idk what Aby was up too. Then around 2 years ago, I joined a Badlion clan called Ominous, and to my surprise, Aby was there again, Badlion brought us back together, obviously when you first join a clan full of new people, you are nervous and so try to stay with the people you know, so that's what i did.

5 Years since we first met, here we still are, and i'm glad, because of Badlion introducing a clan scene I developed a sibling like relationship with my man Khan. But yeah, that's one of the best memories and things that Badlion gave me, obviously loads more things, like all the hundreds of new friends i made from the Network, but that is one I never fail to forget or be grateful for. o7 Badlion.
PM Link

JuztChicken wrote

Best thing Badlion ever did for me is crazy and happy, it was reuniting me with @AbyKhan.

*Warning: if you don't like cringe or are just immature, don't read on.*

Aby use to be my "fan" back on Vikkcraft and eventually we got talking after he was added to a Skype group call with the rest of my friends, this was 5 years ago, and i was about as squeaky as he is now, we became half decent friends, since then we spoke a lot more often, until a time when We just didn't talk as much, I was so busy with YT and MCSG, and well, idk what Aby was up too. Then around 2 years ago, I joined a Badlion clan called Ominous, and to my surprise, Aby was there again, Badlion brought us back together, obviously when you first join a clan full of new people, you are nervous and so try to stay with the people you know, so that's what i did.

5 Years since we first met, here we still are, and i'm glad, because of Badlion introducing a clan scene I developed a sibling like relationship with my man Khan. But yeah, that's one of the best memories and things that Badlion gave me, obviously loads more things, like all the hundreds of new friends i made from the Network, but that is one I never fail to forget or be grateful for. o7 Badlion.

I'm not crying, you're crying.
PM Link
Either Vanilla Factions, which was exactly four years ago or my first year and a bit as staff, amazing experiences.
PM Link
Winning the 1v1 Gapple tournament @KarliXon
PM Link
Last Season Top10 Global
PM Link