Server IP:
Store
Players Online 213 Help Vote Forums Streams Client
Public Karaoke Review and Future events?
Hey everyone,

Yesterday we hosted our very first Public karaoke here on Badlion in our Discord. We've had a blast with everyone that joined for either the singing or the listening part. We know we had some small issues in the beginning with the bot since it was the first time we really used it but got running after some time. At one point we reached over 120 members in the voice channel and had about 40 songs. Now we'd love to ask feedback from you guys on what you thought of this event, what could be changed in case we do another one and so on. Feel free to let us know using the google form link below.

Evaluate the Karaoke here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1SriF52JIWW3OWvXB2vVqzldaqTonAS-Qv-su-UcJi0M

Also since they recently announced the closure of Badlion we from the Community Manager team want to try host a few more public events the next few weeks and want to ask you guys for ideas. So do you have a fun idea what with could do with our community let us know below as well.
PM Link
:(
PM Link
I'd like to see a NoDebuff/Debuff tournament. The past few tournaments were all rod/bow kit based so might as well throw a pot tournament in there right?
PM Link
I want to spectate a reunion match of all og/youtubers who used to play Badlion.
PM Link

Rypiqz wrote

I want to spectate a reunion match of all og/youtubers who used to play Badlion.
PM Link

Rypiqz wrote

PM Link
Karaoke night was awesome and very funny experience. We should definitely do that more often. <3
PM Link
:(
PM Link

Rypiqz wrote

PM Link
Lime's performance at the karaoke night nearly killed me
PM Link
Also I would love to see 5v5 builduhc tournament.
PM Link

Rypiqz wrote

PM Link
Please do 3v3 BuildUHC Tournament :)
PM Link

gappl wrote

Please do 3v3 BuildUHC Tournament :)

You want to lose? XDDDDDD ie a joke men OMG….
PM Link

Liqhtro wrote

Karaoke night was awesome and very funny experience. We should definitely do that more often. <3
PM Link

Rypiqz wrote

yes!
PM Link

wpc wrote

Lime's performance at the karaoke night nearly killed me

Lmao, this is so true. I got the video 😂
PM Link

Rypiqz wrote

PM Link
bedwars tournament
PM Link