Store
Players Online: 39.7k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
Cya Badlion & MC
Praise the Lord and stay in your lane… we don’t have much time these days but its enough to spread love everywhere you go (: Don’t be a “i just hit a lick, she gon suck the tip, yea i hit that bitch” cultured demon zombie toddler and the world won’t end in flames God bless
PM Link
pce out never forget the karatekat days
PM Link
gl in life
PM Link
o7 boys
PM Link
Contagion gang stay strong
PM Link

Doe wrote

Praise the Lord and stay in your lane… we don’t have much time these days but its enough to spread love everywhere you go (: Don’t be a “i just hit a lick, she gon suck the tip, yea i hit that bitch” cultured demon zombie toddler and the world won’t end in flames God bless

Doe I love you(no homo)
PM Link
Is a game omg..
PM Link

Haris wrote

pce out never forget the karatekat days
you tall about the past so much lol, you probably listen to michael jackson and elvis presley and use record players. Live in the moment
PM Link

jarecl wrote

Haris wrote...

you tall about the past so much lol, you probably listen to michael jackson and elvis presley and use record players. Live in the moment

Liking old music = living in the past? wow gg jarecl best thing you've ever said no hate tho but lol
PM Link

jarecl wrote

Haris wrote...

The fuck are you saying? Maybe because badlion came to shit after 2016, never even heard of your name till like last month because you’ve spent your life on the forums
PM Link

Haris wrote

jarecl wrote...

The fuck are you saying? Maybe because badlion came to shit after 2016, never even heard of your name till like last month because you’ve spent your life on the forums
I was forum banned from like june 2017 until now, and I'm not even trying to shit talk you, so why are you calling me a random and a nolife? chill out
PM Link

jarecl wrote

Haris wrote...

I was forum banned from like june 2017 until now, and I'm not even trying to shit talk you, so why are you calling me a random and a nolife? chill out
I agree though the past aint the place to stay
PM Link