Store
Players Online: 40.7k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
Idea to make Donators feel appreciated
Since I recently just purchased Lion+, the news that Badlion is shutting down struck me like a rock for a multitude of reasons. Not only will my favorite server shut down, but I am now down $70 with nothing to show for it, not even helping a server stay afloat. So, I had the idea of having cloaks for you Badlion rank. It would show that our donations haven't been for nothing, and really make us feel appreciated. Thank you if you consider this idea @MasterGberry
PM Link
I'm not trying to sound like it was a waste of money, it was nice to donate to your server while it lasted, I just wish it lasted a lot longer.
PM Link
Making sure this doesn't get buried
PM Link
We are looking into a possible partial compensation system where we will give people who bought perma ranks in the last month or two some kind of "credit" on our store to purchase cloaks or other cosmetics for the client.

Give a bit of time while we finalize something.
PM Link
Oh wow thank you! I didn't realize you were already doing this.
PM Link
Very nice from you Gberry :)
PM Link
Gberry Legend
PM Link

MasterGberry wrote

We are looking into a possible partial compensation system where we will give people who bought perma ranks in the last month or two some kind of "credit" on our store to purchase cloaks or other cosmetics for the client.

Give a bit of time while we finalize something.

reasons why badlion deserves a place in everyone's heart
PM Link
@MasterGberry
Is there any timeline in which this compensation system will be implemented?
PM Link

Diddley4209 wrote

@MasterGberry

Hold your horses, Diddley.
PM Link

Diddley4209 wrote

@MasterGberry

Should have a decision before end of the week.
PM Link

MasterGberry wrote

Diddley4209 wrote...

Should have a decision before end of the week.

Can I get some sort of compensation for the hundreds of hours I drove into your server?
PM Link
+1
PM Link
Has this decision been made? @MasterGberry
Just trying to understand what's going on
PM Link
I think we are going to handle this on a case by case basis. Shoot me a DM and we will sort something out.
PM Link
Thread is locked