Store
Players Online: 62.5k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
Future plans?
nowhere else to go so probably outta here
PM Link
i wont quit mc but i ll prob not be that intrested in pvp again i ll play shitty stuff like bedwars XD
and i will start playing other games
PM Link
Automatically Deleted
PM Link
Automatically Deleted
PM Link

ApplePanda642 wrote

I considered quitting and it probably is going to happen at some point. I just cant find the satisfaction of playing on other servers that arent badlion. Im probably gonna do a 1.13 survival multiplayer with some people if i manage to get into the top 3 of bac league nodebuff but after that i really dont know.

tbh i feel bad for u cos ur one of the few left that still play every day and there are no good alternative servers out there
PM Link

Kikzo wrote

ApplePanda642 wrote...

tbh i feel bad for u cos ur one of the few left that still play every day and there are no good alternative servers out there

Yeah thats true. Badlion was the thing that kept me motivated to play every day.
PM Link

ApplePanda642 wrote

Kikzo wrote...

Yeah thats true. Badlion was the thing that kept me motivated to play every day.

Same.
And I won't be able to call you daddy everytime I see you online 😩😩🍆💦💦💦😤😍😍😍😥😥
PM Link
I will try and get 10 star on hypixel uhc, that would be the second very big objective, I already most likely got one, number 1 archer, it's time to sweat hypixel uhc
PM Link
I'm definitely not going to quit Minecraft, but I'll without any proper Survival Games server, I haven't the slightest idea what I will pursue within this game. I love the concept of Survival Games, and I wish that it was still popular.
Aside from Minecraft, I will be pursuing my Bachelor's Degrees in Political Science and English with a focus on International Law. There is a lot of suffering in this world, and I want to do my part to make the earth a better place. <3
PM Link
Gonna play fortnite but i'll still hang out on some servers with friends
PM Link
probably will keep playing it till i buy overwatch then i will probably quit
since there is no other good servers
hypixel is lagging as shit
most other servers doesnt have alot of players on and are piece of shit
PM Link
quitting mc, like everyone else
PM Link
Although I play fortnite more then minecraft at this point, I will not quit, i'll stick around to talk with friends and see which way the community heads to see if i completely leave.
PM Link
Quit minecraft. Badlion was my hope… Competition is so fun here
PM Link